Deputy General Manager – Finance,Sr. Manager – Civil, Electrical,Manager – Finance,Deputy Manager,Assistant Manager – Bio-Medical,Officer , Jobs & Vacancy in Management at HLL Lifecare Limited, Delhi May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
HLL Lifecare Limited, a Mini Ratna Enterprise under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India is on the look out for dynamic, result oriented, performance driven professionals
1. Deputy General Manager – Finance
2. Deputy General Manager/ Sr. Manager – Civil, Electrical, HVAC, Mechanical, Process, Procurement
3. Senior Manager – Financetamilnadu govt employment
4. Sr. Manager/ Manager – Company Secretary, Finance & Accounts, Human Resources
5. Manager – Finance
6. Global Sales Manager – FMCG
7. Manager/ Deputy Manager – Civil, Electrical, HVAC, Mechanical, Process, Procurement, Safety
8. Deputy Manager – Bio-Medical
9. Deputy Manager (Biomedical) – Bio-Medical
10. Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager – Human Resources, Information Technology
11. Assistant Manager – Bio-Medical
12. Officer – Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology
How to Apply : Apply Online at Lifecare HLL Decide your functional area, eg: Marketing / Information Technology / HR / Finance / Engineering etc.Click the ‘Function’ listbox and the various functions like Human Resources, Diagnostic Service Division, Marketing etc.
1. Overall Supervision & Control of the Finance Department. To handle day to day accounting and day to day Bill Passing,Controlling & Managing Overall Annual Accounts .To ensure completion of Statutory, Concurrent, Internal and Tax Audit within time.
2. Enhance and Implement Financial and Accounting systems, Processes, Tools and Control systems. Ensure maintenance of appropriate Internal Controls and Financial procedures.To furnish timely, accurate, and useful Financial and Management reporting for the Top Management.
3. Ensure proper Working Capital Management and Credit Control.Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all Financial Functions (IT, Service Tax, VAT, Customs, Professional Tax, PFand Other laws).
4. Responsible for Budgeting & Control of Budgeted Expenses, Costing and Variance Analysis, Cost Control, Cash flow and FundFlow Management. Participate in Make or buy decision, Overhead allocation.
5. All Candidates must submit the xerox copies of the prescribed certificates in support of theireducational qualification, experience, date of birth, caste, Score card issued by IBPS etc.
Tentative Last Date :16-05-2012
About the organization:
HLL Lifecare Limited is a Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. HLL, a schedule B Public Sector Enterprise, is today a multi product, multi location organization addressing various public health challenges. The company with six manufacturing units and marketing offices throughout the country is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of contraceptives and healthcare products. The company has also ventured into Infrastructure Development, Procurement & Consultancy Services, setting up of Life Spring Hospitals, Women’s Health Pharma Division, Diagnostic Centres and Lifecare Centres.For its ambitious growth plans, HLL is on the look out for young, bright and value driven professionals who wish to build their career with HLL and having good track record for the following positions.
HLL Lifecare Limited
(Previously Hindustan Latex Limited (HLL))
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Click above to download
the vacancy details