Ayurveda Medical Officer, Jobs & Vacancy in Health Care at Indian Systems of Medicine & Homeopathy , Shimla Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Department of Ayurveda, Himachal Pradesh invites application for the following posts on contract basis :
Ayurveda Medical Officer : 78 posts (UR-48, SC-12, ST-7, OBC-11), Age : 45 years as on 01/01/2012, Pay : On contract basis with fixed contractual emoluments of Rs. 15300/- P.M.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be to Director of Ayurveda, Block No. 26, SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla – 171009.
1. Himachal Pradesh is full of nature. People really the foreigner consider it the land of miracle. But due to geographic conditions we can not make its optimum use for tourism.
2. Man has always been crazy and curious to explore some thing new. Tourism has helped him to fulfill his curiosities and also to enhance his knowledge in addition to refreshing him.sarkari naukri
3. Please stop experimenting generalist experiments that merely create hype and nothing on revenue generation. Engage a task force comprising professionals
4. HP is the Sate of opportunities and only reason for lacking, is that we are not using our resources up to maximum level. Tourism is the most important sector of the State. Govt.
5. Himachal is State where tourism is one of the major sources of income. Local youths especially tribes must be given training on various activities such as hotel management,
6. There is a great need of broad gauge railway connectivity to the religious places in Himachal, especially Jawalaji, Chintpurni, Brijeshwari temples. This will promote religious tourism.
7. Himachal has the potential in the tourism sector. It can be explored in the interest of the unemployed youth of the state by affording them the opportunity.
8. No doubt, Himachal is one of the most popular tourist destinations for domestic as well as for international tourist. The destination fully packed with its natural sources
9. Himachal is bestoed with vast natrual beauty we have one of most rich natural and cultural heritage but are still unexplored therfore we firstly reqire vast
10. Nature has definitely blessed Himachal Pradesh with all colour of its beauty. In my opinion for the promotion of tourism for the benefit of tourists and local population,
11. Tourism is the major revenue earning industry of the State. There is a tremendous scope of improvement in following areas 1. Connectivity through railways
12. As we know our State is known as the Land of God, it has many tourist spot and but due to lack of road facilities the unseen beautiful spots are still far-flung from the government glance.
13. Himachal is a place which has been aboded by the God and we all are the offspring of Him and luckily enjoying the enchanting beauty of Himalayas.
14. Although God has blessed our lovely state with such wide variety of flora and fauna, but till date we have not been able to capitalize on this treasure properly.
15. Himachal has been a tourist destination since long for domestic as well as foreign tourists. While we always talk about promotion of tourism we often forget to mention
16. Tourism can contribute a lot in boosting the economy of the state. But there is the need to market it smartly, especially when the neighboring states are vying
17. To make any activity successful, its self sustainability is one of the key factors to be successful. Being rich in natural beauty and it being in the lower Himalayas
18. In real mean himachal is the land of peace and love. Visitors really enjoy its unique beauty, but some of the most beautiful places are hidden in real sense for example Masroor,
19. Tourism industry in Himachal has a huge potential. Tourism is always a big contributor for the growth of the country/state. State Government should have a task force
20. A number of tourist come for resorting in Himachal Pradesh. Greenery is the key to develop the tourism. It also solves the problem of pollution and also is a part of of attraction.
Tentative Last Date : 18-04-2012
About the organization:
This page is meant for the Internet Users to share their views with other on the Himachal Government website. However, the State Government neither subscribes to the views of the Internet Users nor the topics being put up on Discussion Forum. In case, the State Government invites views on a topic of particular interest to the State for some policy formulation, it will be specifically mentioned against the TOPIC. In every case, the views sent by the Internet Users through the interface given below will be screened for offensive language/ material and put on this page after two days of receiving it.Himachal Pradesh is full of nature. People really the foreigner consider it the land of miracle. But due to geographic conditions we can not make its optimum use for tourism. If atithi devo bhava can be maintained properly and develop the tourist places, then it can prove and play vital role in State economy. Besides it the involvement of the local people should be allowed to promote tourism in the State. Man has always been crazy and curious to explore some thing new. Tourism has helped him to fulfill his curiosities and also to enhance his knowledge in addition to refreshing him. Now a days when escapism has grabbed the materialistic man tourism helped him to get fresh and to continue his working without worries.
HP Ayurveda Department
Indian Systems of Medicine & Homeopathy (Ayurved )
Ayurved Bhavan, B-26, SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla – 171009, Himachal Pradesh
Click above to download
the vacancy details