Chief Engineer,Deputy Registrar,Junior Attendant,Assistant Registrar, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Rupnagar Jun 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following non-faculty posts on direct Recruitment/Deputation/Contract basis in the Pay Band and Grade Pay indicated against each:-
1. Chief Engineer(on deputation for 3 years only) : 01
2. Deputy Registrar : 01
3. Senior Medical Officer : 01
4. Assistant Registrar* : 01sarkari naukri
5. Junior Attendant (Semi-skilled) : 03
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-
Educational Requirements: Post Graduate Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade. At least 5 years of experience as Assistant Registrar or equivalent in Administration/Finance/Accounts/Establishment in Scientific Organizations/Universities/Technological Institutions. Experience/exposure to computer based administrative functioning will be given preference. The post may also be filled up by transfer on deputation basis (Maximum 3 years) from suitable officers of various Central/State Govt. Departments/Institutions in event of non-availability of candidates for direct recruitment.
Experience Requirements: Experience of working in analogues posts and working in IIT system.
How To Apply: The application duly filled in the prescribed form along with supporting enclosures must reach the office of the Registrar on or before 01-07-2013 (5.00PM) at the address given below. IIT Ropar shall not be responsible for postal delays, if any. The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of ………………….”. Applications received after the due date shall not be considered.The Registrar, Room No. 104, Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Nangal Road, Rupnagar – 140001 (Punjab).
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Good knowledge of computer applications (on word processor, spreadsheet, presentations, software etc. and OS like MS-Windows, LINUX etc.) will be a distinct plus.
3. Position at Sr. No. 01, the appointment is on deputation basis for a period of three years on following terms and conditions:
i) Application in the prescribed format along with the complete and upto date CR dossiers/Assessment reports of the officer for the last 5 years (Photocopies of the same duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent may be forwarded).
ii) It may be verified and certified by the Cadre Controlling Authority/HR Department that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct.
iii) No disciplinary/vigilance case is pending or contemplated against the officer.
iv) It must also be certified that honesty and integrity of the officer is of a very high order.
v) No major/minor penalty has been awarded to him during the last ten years.
4. There is no age limit for the post(s) from Sr. No. 01 to 04. Maximum age as on last date i.e. 01.07.2013 is 27 years for the post(s) for Sr. No.05. Age is further relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, only if the post is reserved for these categories.
5. Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government Organizations/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies must send their applications “Through Proper Channel”. The applications received without the recommendations of the employers will not be considered. However, an advance copy of application may be sent followed by the original application through proper channel.
6. The Selected Candidate(s) will be covered under the New Contributory Pension Scheme as notified by the Government of India, Ministry of Finance vide notification No. 5/7/2003ECB&PR dated 22nd December, 2003.
7. Non-Practicing Allowance as per Government of India Rules and License Fee free accommodation in IIT Campus (Subject to availability) is admissible in the case of Senior Medical Officer.
8. Candidates should send the Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- for the posts from Sr.No.1 to 4 and Rs. 50/- for the post on Sr. No. 05 as application fee in favour of Registrar, IIT Ropar, payable at Ropar, Punjab. No fee is required for SC/ST candidates.
Tentative Last Date: 01-07-2013
About the organization:
Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar is one of the eight new IITs set up by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, to expand the reach and enhance the quality of technical education in the country. This institute is committed to providing state-of-the-art technical education in a variety of fields and also for facilitating transmission of knowledge in keeping with latest developments in pedagogy. These two areas of focus will enable students to gain exposure to recent trends in their chosen domains of study and gain practical experience through a wide variety of activities the institute facilitates in its own campus and arranges for in collaboration with industry and other institutes. At present, the institute offers Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) programme in the following disciplines: Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. This programme is spread over a period of eight semesters and the institute admits forty students in each branch, selected through IIT Joint Entrance Examination conducted every year. In addition, the institute now offers doctoral programme in several disciplines.The institute, apart from establishing a robust teaching environment, is keen to facilitate and support cutting-edge research in variety of areas. This aspect, we believe, will enable the students to acquaint themselves with latest developments in their respective areas of study and peruse their own research interests. This would also result in a constant revision of courses that are being taught.The institute encourages its faculty members to initiate research work and provides an initiation grant and also the basic facilities for its sustenance. It also encourages faculty members to establish collaborative research ventures with other research labs and industry.
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar)
Click above to download
the vacancy details