FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Medical Officer ‘SD’ (Physician),Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Industrial Safety),, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota Sep 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
SDSC SHAR invite applications for the following posts :
Medical Officer ‘SD’ (Physician) : 01
Essential Qualifications & Experience : M.D/D N B in General Medicine/ Internal Medicine recognized and registered with Medical Council of India. Experience in Cardiology and ICU/CCU is preferable.
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Industrial Safety) : 02
Essential Qualifications & Experience : M.E/M.Tech. in Industrial Safety in First class or equivalent with minimum of 60% of marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 point scale or equivalent with B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in First class or equivalent with an aggregate minimum of 65% (Average of all semesters).
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Industrial Safety) : 02
Essential Qualifications & Experience : M.E/M.Tech. in Industrial Safety in First class or equivalent with minimum of 60% of marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 point scale or equivalent with B.E/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in First class or equivalent with an aggregate minimum of 65% (Average of all semesters).
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Chemical) : 03
Essential Qualifications & Experience : B.E/B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering in First class or equivalent with an aggregate minimum of 65% of marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 point scale or equivalent.
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (M.Sc. Organic/Analytical Chemistry) : 01
Essential Qualifications & Experience : M.Sc. Organic/Analytical Chemistry in First class or equivalent with B.Sc. Chemistry in First class with Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science /Geology /Statistics as any other two subjects.
Age limit : 18-35 years as on 24.09.2012 for Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’
How to apply :Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily.After On-line submission, it is mandatory for the applicant to send the printed application form (confirmatory copy of application) duly signed and affixed with latest passport size photograph along with the following documents by ORDINARY POST without which online application will not be considered.Attested copies of all testimonials in proof of educational qualifications including mark lists, caste, experience etc.A ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned in respect of those applicants who are employed under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies.The above documents should reach the following address within 15 days of registering the application and in any case not later than 09.10.2012.Administrative OfficerRecruitment SectionSatish Dhawan Space Centre SHARSriharikota – 524 124Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh
1. The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
2. Age limit: 18-35 years as on 24.09.2012 for Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Post Nos. 02to 05)Relaxation in upper age limit by 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years forOBC candidates.Ex-servicemen and Persons With Disabilities (PWD) are eligible for upper agerelaxation as per Government of India Orders.For PWD persons, orders on reservation to the extent applicable will be extendedfor the above posts.
3. Pay and Allowances:Approximate gross emoluments at the minimum of the Grade as on date are asfollows:Name of the post Pay Band & Grade Pay Approximate grossemolumentsMedical Officer ‘SD’(Physician)Pay Band Rs.15600-39100/-& Grade Pay Rs.6600/- +NPA+ IncentiveRs.53,805/-Scientist Engineer ‘SC’ Pay Band Rs.15600-39100/-& Grade Pay Rs.5400/- Rs.34,650/-The employees will be governed by the New Defined Contribution Pension Scheme.ISRO provides attractive benefits to its employees such as medical facilities for selfand dependants; subsidised canteen; free transport (in lieu of transport allowance);housing facility (in lieu of HRA), Leave Travel Concession; Group Insurance etc.
4. Higher starting salary can be considered for candidates with exceptional merit.
5. Selection Process : The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement andpossession of the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible to becalled for interview. Based on the academic qualifications and bio-data, initialscreening will be done to short-list candidates for interview.
6. Stipulated experience, wherever applicable, will be reckonable only after acquiringthe essential qualification.
7. Candidates applied to the post of Medical Officer ‘SD’are expected to attend to general duties including shift/emergency duties. registered with Medical Council of State may also apply, subject toproduction of registration certificate with Medical Council of India at thetime of joining, if they selected.Any foreign Post Graduation Degree should be ratified by Medical Council ofIndia as equivalent to Indian Medical Council recognised MD (GeneralMedicine).
8. Travelling Allowance: Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid toand fro Second Class Railway Fare by the shortest route from the address given inthe web application to the place of interview or normal bus fare, whichever is less,on production of proof of journey such as the Railway Ticket Number(s)/PNRNumber(s) or Bus Ticket(s) etc. Sleeper class fare will be paid subject to productionof Railway ticket copies only.
9. Candidates will have to produce proof of the details furnished in their applicationssubmitted on-line as and when required.
10.Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant originaldocuments, including No Objection Certificate, if employed already, in proof ofdetails furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of interview.If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false, the candidatewill not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
11.At present the place of posting is SDSC SHAR, Sriharikota, but the selectedcandidates are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian SpaceResearch Organisation/Department of Space situated in India as and whenrequired.
12. For Scientific & Technical posts, the Organisation has a progressive HRD policyand provides an excellent growth potential for the right individual through itsperiodical Merit Based Performance review system (called Merit Promotion Scheme)delinked from availability of higher post, by which the staff can be evaluated for theadvancement of their career in the Organisation.
13. The candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteriaand other requirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct inall respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that thecandidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with otherrequirements and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or hassuppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
Tentative Last Date :09-10-2012
About the organization:
Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR at Sriharikota is one of the best-known names among the Spaceports of the World today. India’s Space vehicles fly from here giving an assured access to Space for indigenous satellites as well as commercial satellites. Diverse kinds of Space missions with remote sensing, communications, and scientific satellites are accomplished from here. The Space Centre, which was popularly known as SHAR (Sriharikota Range), was renamed as ‘Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR’ on September 5,2002, in the fond memory of Prof. Satish Dhawan, former Chairman of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).The Indian Space Programme during its early phase, under the Chairmanship of Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, along with the development of ‘Rohini’ series of sounding rockets, embarked on the indigenous development of satellites and the launch vehicles to carry them. Accordingly it was decided to set up a rocket launch station on the East Coast of India, far from densely populated areas.
Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC)
Sriharikota – 524 124
Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh
Click above to download
the vacancy details