DISTRICT HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE SOCIETY NORTH TRIPURA
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
NORTH TRIPURA, DHARMANAGAR
No. F. (3-53)/DHFWS/N/Recruitment/2015/GEN/(SUB) Dated: 16/10/2015
District Health & Family welfare Society, North Tripura is going to fill up different category of posts under National Health Mission on contractual basis at a fixed pay for 11 (Eleven) months, which may be extended based on the performance till project period for the following posts.
Name of post:
1. Medical Officer (NUHM)
• Passed in MBBS course from any MCI recognized medical college
• One year compulsory internship training course.
2. Sub- Division Media Expert
1. Master Degree/ Diploma in Mass
Communication/ Journalism, Preference will be given to the candidates having Master Degree in Mass Communication/ Journalism
2. One year experience in Media/Journalism/ Public Relation/ Advertising/ Development sector/ Communication Activities
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills in Bengali and English. Knowledge on Kakborok would also be preferred.
4. Proficiency in Computer. Excellent reporting and documentation skill.
3. Adolescent Counselor
• Graduate in Sociology/ Psychology/ Human Development (Preference to be given to candidates with honors / PG qualification and FEMALE)
• One year Diploma in Computer Application.
4. MPW (Female)
• Madhyamik or its equivalent examination passed from a recognized board.
• Trained in Health Worker (Female) Course from a recognized Nursing Council.
• Registered ANM.
5. Driver (Vaccine Van)
Eligibility criteria: Class VIII passed with valid driving license.
B. A with Home Science honors with at least 2 years of working experience in the related field preference will be given to ladies.
Knowledge in computer.
7. Malaria Technical Supervisor (NVBDCP)
• Should be graduate in Biology. Preference will be to who is having two heeler driving license and having prior experience in health programme.
• Candidates from the district will be preferred.
8. Laboratory Technician (NVBDCP)
• Degree in MLT with minimum six months experience in the testing blood and its components.
• Interested candidates are hereby requested to submit their Bio- data as per the prescribed format along with self attested copies of the necessary relevant documents in hard copies by 31st October, 2015 (excluding Govt. holiday) during office hour, in the O/o the Chief Medical Officer, North, Dharmanagar, North Tripura. No application will be received after 5.00 PM of 31st October, 2015. Authority is not liable for any delay.
• Name of short listed eligible candidates will be published in the official website of NHM (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) on due time for appearing in the written Preliminary Competency Assessment Test.
• The date, time, venue, total marks & other details of the written Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will be published in NHM website (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) in due course of time.
• Successful candidate of Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will be called for interview. The date, time, venue & other details of the interview will be published in NHM website (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) in due course of time. The marks obtained by the candidates on the Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will not carry forward in the interview.
• Final selection will be done by the Interview Board for the post applied for, based on Merit List and maintaining 100 point roster, which will also be published in NHM website on due time.
• The number of post(s) may increase / decrease or whole process may be canceled at any time before or after interview.
• First preference will be given to the local candidates.
• Minimum qualifying marks in written assessment test is 50%.
• No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the Competency Assessment Test or interview.
• The Notice of recruitment may also be downloaded from (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/).
• The Notice of recruitment can be seen in the notice board of CMO, North and SDMO Kanchanpur.
Last Date: 31-10-2015
click above to download
the employment notification