Sub-Inspectors (Executive), Jobs & Vacancy in Judicial at Staff Selection Commission, Delhi Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Delhi PoliceStaff Selection Commission will hold on 19/08/2012, an All India Examination for recruitment to the following posts in Delhi Police :
Sub-Inspectors (Executive) in Delhi Police : 335 posts (Male-324, Female-11) (Open-260, Departmental-32, Ex-SM-32), Age : 20-25 years as on 01/08/2012, relaxation in age as per rules, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 grade pay Rs.420, Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent and (B) Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor Cycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance & Standard Tests.
Fee: Rs. 100/-. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women and Ex-Serviceman to be paid through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or net-banking.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send to the Regional / Sub Office of the SSC depending upon the choice of the exam centre by the candidates.
1. The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different minimum qualifying standards in each part of Paper I taking into consideration among others, category-wise vacancies and category-wise number of candidates. Only those candidates,
2. The Commission will be using a software to detect attempted irregularities in an examination Hall / Sub-Centre / Centre / State. The Candidates are advised
3. Candidates must write the papers/indicate the answers in their own hand.In the question papers, wherever necessary, the Metric systems of weights and measures only will be used.
4. Candidate should write his/her name, Roll Number, Ticket Number, Name of the Examination as mentioned in Admission Certificate, Date of birth, Test Form Number and code them correctly, in the relevant places in OMR Answer Sheet.
5. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
6. All candidates who apply in response to this advertisement by the CLOSING DATE will be assigned Roll numbers, which will be placed on the website of concerned Regional Office of the Commission within two weeks from the CLOSING DATE.
Tentative Last Date:06-07-2012
About the organization:
The Estimates Committee of the Parliament, in its 47th Report (1967-68), recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission for conducting examinations for recruitment to lower categories of posts. Pursuant to this, and as an interim measure, an Examination Wing was initially added to the Secretariat Training School, subsequently renamed as the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM).The Administrative Reforms Commission (ARC), in its Report on Personnel Administration, drew attention to the fact that bulk of the staff of the Government at the Centre and in the States belonged to Class III and Class IV categories. Referring in particular to the identical nature of qualifications stipulated for entry into such posts in various offices, the Commission advocated pooling of the requirements of non-technical posts by different Departments and selection of personnel either by joint recruitment or through a recruitment board. It was in pursuance of this recommendation that the Government of India decided to constitute a Subordinate Services Commission under an Executive Resolution.The Government of India, in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms vide its Resolution No. 46/1(S)/74-Estt.(B) dated the 4th November, 1975 constituted a Commission called the Subordinate Services Commission which has subsequently been re-designated as Staff Selection Commission effective from the 26th September,
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)
Click above to download
the vacancy details