FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Constable (Pioneer), Jobs & Vacancy in Judicial at INDO-TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE, Delhi Mar 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for filling up the following posts of Constables in ITB Police (ITBP) from Indian citizens.
Constable (Pioneer) : 168 posts in various trades, Age : 18-23 years, Pay Scale : PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2000/-
Fee : Rs.50/-in form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamp (CRFS)/ IPO/ Bank Draft in favour of “Dy. Inspector General, SHQ Delhi ITBP, payable at SBI, R K Puram, New Delhi, Code No -1076.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be sent to reach the Dy. Inspector General, SHQ Delhi ITBP, Post Office – Madangir, Tigri Camp, New Delhi – 110062
1. Applications are invited from eligible male Indian citizens for filling up the following Group- ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial posts in ITB Police on temporary basis likely to be permanent. The post has All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment,
2. Pay Scale – (Pay Band- 1) Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- per month. b) Other allowances: The post will carry Dearness Allowance, Ration Money, Washing Allowance as admissible from time to time, Special Compensatory Allowance while posted in specified border areas, free uniform, free accommodation
3. the vacancies in each category are reserved for Ex-Servicemen. ii) 4.5% of the vacancies in OBC category shall be reserved for Minority Communities who are included in the central list of OBCs as notified by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
4. Ex-Servicemen:- An Ex-serviceman, who has put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces, shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum
5. Minimum standards for candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam,
6. Eligible and interested candidates should send their Application (duly filled in Hindi or English only) complete in all respects and Candidate’s Admit Card duly filled in, in the prescribed proforma as per Annexure „I‟ and Annexure „II‟.
7. Application Fee will be Rs. 50/- for candidates belonging to General and OBC category only and no fee will be charged from SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
8. Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC Certificate (if belonging to any of these categories) issued by an authority not lower than Tehsildar or SDM. Note: – SC/ST/OBC Certificate, as applicable, must be in prescribed proforma as given at Annexure – III & IV.
9. Envelope containing Application must be superscribed in bold letters “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE /PIONEER (Name of trade for which applied) IN ITBP” All the above original documents/certificates are required to be brought at the time of recruitment tests for verification by the Board.
10. Checking of documents – The original documents of candidates will be checked by the board. Original documents will be returned on the spot after verification and photocopies will be retained with the application form. Physical Standard Test (PST)
11. The candidates who qualify the written examination will be put through a trade/practical test of respective trade. Note – Qualifying marks shall be 35% for General Candidates
12. The candidates shall be called for Detailed Medical Examination as per the category-wise vacancies on the basis of merit. i) Detailed Medical Examination: Candidates shortlisted in order of merit prepared on the basis of marks obtained
13.The appeal should be submitted within 15 days from the date of rejection, to the authorities i.e. to whom the application was initially submitted i.e. Dy. Inspector General, SHQ Delhi, ITBP, Post Office – Madangir, Tigri Camp, New Delhi – 110062.
14. The appeals received after 15 days will not be entertained. ITBP will not be responsible for Postal delay.
15. All eligible candidates will be duly informed about the date and venue of the recruitment tests through admission card. Candidates should come duly prepared for 2-3 or more days stay under their own arrangements at the Recruitment Centre.
Tentative Last Date:16-04-2012
About the organization:
Shri Ranjit Sinha was born at Jamshedpur (Jharkhand) on 27th March, 1953. After completion of Master degree in Science from Patna University, he joined Indian Police Service in 1974 and allotted to Bihar cadre. He served as Additional SP, Ranchi, SsP at Madhubani and Saharsa and SP (Railway) Patna. Later, he was appointed as SP, Special Branch in Police HQrs before being promoted as DIG, Magadh Range, Gaya. He came on deputation to Centre as DIG, CBI, Patna and also served as Joint Director (Anti-corruption), Delhi and Joint Director (Admn) in CBI, HO. In course of his tenure in CBI, he supervised a number of important cases of national and international ramification. On completion of his tenure on deputation, he was posted as OSD in Bihar Bhawan at New Delhi. He joined CRPF on completion of cooling-off period, and posted as IG (Ops), Srinagar, during which period, the security of Srinagar city was taken over by CRPF from BSF.
INDO-TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE (ITBP)
Ministry of Home Affairs (Government of India)
Click above to download
the vacancy details