FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Constable, Jobs & Vacancy in Judicial at CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE, Delhi Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited from Male Indian citizens for filling up following posts of Constables in CISF :
Constable/ Fire : 693 posts in various States + 302 posts for Naxal affected/ Disturbed area in different states, Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2000, Age : 18-23 years as on 18/07/2012.
Application Fee: Fee of Rs.50/- for OBC candidates only in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the respective officers where to be applied.
How to Apply: Candidates who fulfil the criteria may submit their application on the prescribed proforma to any of the listed address as provided
1. On behalf of the Union Public Service Commission, it is to inform that youhave qualified the written examination of CAPFs(Assistant Commandant) Exam-2011 conducted by the Union Public Service
2. These tests will be conducted by the CentralArmed Police Forces viz BSF,CISF,CRPF,ITBP & SSB on behalf of Ministry ofHome Affairs. Central industrial Security Force (CISF), has been nominated asnodal and coordinating agency by the Ministry of Home Affairs. You are, required toappear along-with all testimonials
3. The candidates short listed for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and MedicalTest, as per rules, will fill up Online Detailed Application Form (DAF) in which amongother things, they will be required to indicate their preferences of Forces.
4. the candidate will take its print out andbring to the PST/PET/MET Centre and will deposit the same with the Chairman oPET Board. It should be noted that the candidates will not be allowed toappear in PST/PET/MET without Detailed Application Form (DAF).
5. If you have difficultyin filling DAF you may contact to UPSC office at telephone No. 011- 23098591.You will be admitted to PST/PET/MET Centre only on bringing the print out of DAFonline after filling of DAF or further instructions of UPSC.
6. There shall be no relaxation in the above-mentioned physical and medicalstandards under any circumstances and to any category of candidates. In addition tothe same, you should be medically fit on other health parameters and for this you willbe examined by government
7. Failure to possess any of the prescribed minimum physical andmedical standards shall disqualify you to appear in the subsequent process ofselection. Overweight will not be a disqualification at the stage of PET. However itwould be assessed
8. There is no provision of appeal for PET in the Rules of examination, howeverif any candidate is not satisfied with the results of the PET he/she may put up arepresentation to the next higher authority of CAPF, available at the venue of PET,
Tentative Last Date:25-07-2012
About the organization:
The CISF came into existence in 1969 with a modest beginning, having three battalions, to provide integrated security cover to the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) which, in those years, occupied the “commanding heights” of the economy. In a span of four decades, the Force has grown several folds to reach one lakh twelve thousand personnel today. With globalization and liberalization of the economy, CISF is no longer a PSU-centric organization. Instead, it has become a premier multi-skilled security agency of the country, mandated to provide security to major critical infrastructure installations of the country in diverse areas. CISF is currently providing security cover to nuclear installations, space establishments, airports, seaports, power plants, sensitive Government buildings and ever heritage monuments. Among the important responsibilities recently entrusted to the CISF are the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, VIP Security, Disaster Management and establishment of a Formed Police Unit (FPU) of the UN at Haiti.
CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE (CISF)
(Ministry of Home Affairs)
Click above to download
the vacancy details