Additional District and Sessions Judge, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at High Court of Uttarakhand, Dehradum May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited from the practicing Advocates for filling up 03 vacant posts of Additional District and Sessions Judge by direct recruitment in the Uttarakhand Higher
Judicial Service (HJS) in the pay scale of Rs. 51550-63070/-:
Additional District and Sessions Judge : 03 posts (SC-2, ST-1), Pay Scale : Rs. 51550-63070/-, Age : 35-45 years on the 1st day of January 2012.
Application Fee : Examination Fees Rs. 500/- in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital by way of account payee Demand Draft of any Bank payable at Nainital.
Application : The last date for submission of duly completed form before the Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital is . The envelope containing the Application Form must clearly mention on its top “Application for the H.J.S.-2012″.upsc notifications
1. Applications are invited for Special Recruitment Drive from the practicingAdvocates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes for fillingup 03 vacant posts of ADDITIONAL DISTRICT AND SESSIONSJUDGES by direct recruitment in the Uttarakhand Higher Judicial Servicein the pay scale of
2. The reservations in the posts shall be as follows: – Scheduled Caste 02 Scheduled Tribe 01The reservation for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe shall beadmissible to the candidates who are residents of the State ofUttarakhand only.
3. Applicants must have attained the age of 35 years and must not haveattained the age of more than 45 years on the 1st day of January 2012.In other words, applicants should have been born on or after 02.01.1967and on or before 01.01.1977. However, the relaxation in age to thecandidates of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will be admissibleas per rules of the State of Uttarakhand.
4. Applicants for recruitment to the service: -Must be a Citizen of India, and Must be an advocate of not less than seven years standing as onthe first day of January 2012.
5. No person shall be eligible to be recruited unless applicant is ingood mental and bodily health and free from any physical defectlikely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties as amember of the service.
6. The applicant for recruitment to the Service must possess thoroughknowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script and English. The medium ofanswering the questions shall be English as well as Hindi. The questionpapers shall be in English only but the candidates will have a choice toanswer questions either in Hindi or in English.
7. Applications will be entertained only on prescribed form given below,which can be downloaded from the website of the High Court ofUttarakhand
8. Examination Fees ~ 5001- shall be payable in favour of’Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital’ by way ofaccount payee Demand Draft of any Bank payable at Nainital.
9. True copies of certificates of academic qualifications 1 testimonials andthe demand draft of requisite fee must be enclosed along with theapplication. Application must be filled completely. Incomplete applicationwill liable to be rejected summarily.
10. The last date for submission of duly completed form before theRegistrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital is 15-06-2012 by5.00 P.M. The envelope containing the Application Form must clearlymention on its top “Application for the H.J.S.-2012″. The High Court willnot be responsible for any delay whatsoever.
Tentative Last Date:15-06-2012
About the organization :
The Uttarakhand State was carved out from erstwhile State of Uttar Pradesh on 09/11/2000. At the time of the creation of the State, the High Court of Uttarakhand was also established on the same day at Nainital. Since that day the High Court is functioning in an old building situated in Mallital Nainital which was known as old Secretariat. The building of the High Court is a very magnificent and was constructed in 1900 A.D. There is a park in front of the building and Naina Peak, the highest peak in Nainital, in the background, which makes the building more picturesque. In the beginning five Court rooms were constructed but later on more Court rooms have been added. A huge Chief Justice Court Block and a Block of Lawyers’ chambers have also been built up in the year 2007.
High Court of Uttarakhand
Click above to download
the vacancy details