Steno-Typist, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Office of the District and Session Judge, Ludhiana Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications for posts of Steno-typist on the prescribed proforma are invited on consolidated salary:
Steno-Typist : 32 posts, Age : 18 to 37 years as on 01/01/201
How to Apply : Applications on the prescribed proforma along with three recent identical passport size attested photographs with complete bio-data and attested copies of testimonials,
1. All the District & Sessions Judges in the State of Punjab with request to obtain and send the applications alongwith service record of retrenched/surplus Steno-Typist if any, who are willing to opt the appointment under the aforesaid conditions, to this office on or before the date fixed.
2. All the Judicial Officers, Sessions Division, Ludhiana to display the notice on the Notice Boards of their Courts and to send compliance report.sarkari naukri
3. The Deputy Commissioner, Ludhiana with a request to get it displayed on the notice Board of his office;
4. Daftri of this office with the directions to display this notice on the Notice Board of this court and report.
5. The Editor, The Tribune, Chanidgarh, with the request to publish the above mentioned notice and send the copy of newspaper alongwith bill,to this office at the earliest.
6. The Deputy Director, Employment Generation and Training, District Bureau of Employment Generation and Training, Ludhiana with the request to send applications of eligible candidates.
Tentative Last Date: 02-05-2012
About the organization:
Ludhiana city was founded in the time of Lodhi dynasty which ruled in Delhi from 1451-1526 A.D. The legend goes that two Lodhi Chief Yusaf Khan and Nihand Khan were deputed by Sikandar Lodhi (1489-1517 A.D.) to restore order in this region. They camped at the site of present city of Ludhiana which was then a village called Mir Hota. Yusaf Khan went across the river Sutlej in Jalandhar Doab to check Khokhars who were plundering the Doab and made a settlement at Sultanpur while Nihand Khan stayed back and founded the present city at the site of village Mir Hota. The new town was originally known as Lodhi-ana, which means the town of Lodi’s. The name later changed to the present name Ludhiana.The Deputy Commissioner is the Chief Revenue Officer as District Collector and is responsible for collection of Revenue and other Govt. dues recoverable as arrears of Land Revenue. He deals with the Natural Calamities like draught, unseasonal rains, hailstorms, floods and fire etc. Under the Registration Act the District Collector exercise the Powers of Registrar of the District and he controls and supervises the work of Registration of deeds. He also function as Marriage Officer under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. Further under the Cinematograph Act, the District Magistrate is the Licencing Authority in his jurisdiction. The administration of the Police in a district is vested in the District Superintendent, but under the General direction of the District Magistrate as per provisions of section 4 of the Indian Police Act, 1861. The District Magistrate is the head of the Criminal Administration of the District and the Police force is the instrument provided by Government to enable him to enforce his authority and fulfill his responsibility for the maintenance of Law & Order. The police force in a District is, therefore, placed by Law under the General control and direction of the District Magistrate, who is responsible that it carries out its duties in such a manner that effective protection is afforded to the public and against lawlessness and disorder.”
Office of the District and Session Judge
Click above to download
the vacancy details