Inspector Group-B, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Punjab, Punjab Oct 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Online applications are invited for the following posts of Inspector (Food) in Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department in Punjab Government :
Inspector (Group-B) : 461 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 10300 – 34800 Grade pay of Rs. 4200, Age : 18 to 38 years as on 30/09/2013. Relaxation in age as per Punjab govt. rules., Qualification : Graduation and Punjabi language upto Matric (10th) level.
Selection Procedure :There is no prescribed syllabus/book for the examination but the syllabus will be comparable to any other national/state level examination of similar nature.SELECTION WILL BE BASED ON WRITTEN EXAMINATION ONLY. There will be no interview.
Application Fee : Rs.800/- (Rs.200/- for SC) to be paid through a payment Challan in State Bank of Patiala.
How to Apply : Apply Online a Department website from 08/10/2013 to 09/11/2013 only.
1. Date of Examination: 15/12/2013
2. Time of Examination: 10:30 a.m. to 01:00 p.m. (in case of change in date, notice will be given in newspapers).
3. For Eligibility criteria, please click here
4. Fees to be paid for applying to the post
SC / BC: Rs. 200/-
All other including General: Rs. 800/-
5. The requisite fee should be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Patiala in favour of Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Punjab as per procedure explained.
6. Examination Centre: will be at Chandigarh and tricity area (Mohali, Chandigarh and Panchkula) only.
7. The Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Punjab reserves the right to modify or withdraw the recruitment notice without assigning any reason.
8. No traveling allowance would be admissible for appearing in the test.
Tentative Last Date :09-11-2013
About the organization:
The category once filled will not be allowed to be changed.To take benefit of reservation, you will be required to submit your original certificates/testimonials related to you category at the time of counselling. No extra time will be given for production of these documents. Sample formats for Schedule Caste Certificate, Backward Class Certificate and Lineal Descendent Certificate are also given at the end of this document.As per the instruction issued by the Welfare Department, Punjab, blind candidates are not eligible to apply for this post and the total posts reserved for handicapped category have been divided into two subcategories i.e. those of orthopedically handicapped and those with hearing disability. The physical requirements of the orthopedically handicapped and hearing disability category candidates will be checked as per Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India notification No.16-70/2004-DD.III- New Delhi, the 15th March, 2007 which describes the job requirements in detail.Sportspersons seeking reservation under Sports quota should have Sports Gradation Certificate issued by Director Sports, Punjab as per the latest instructions to claim benefit under this category. The relevant certificate should be there with the candidate as on 30.09.2013. No extra time will be given to candidates in this respect.Ex-servicemen or Lineal Descendent of Ex-Servicemen (LDESM), who have domicile of Punjab, are eligible for reservation under the Ex-Servicemen category.
Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Punjab
Government of Punjab, Chandigarh
Click above to download
the vacancy details