EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO.: 02/2017
West Central Railway
RB-IV, 290, Station Road, South Civil lines, Jabalpur-482001
ONLINE Applications are invited from the eligible Citizens of India for recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota for the year 2017-18. The Candidates fulfilling the following conditions may submit their application by online.
1.Name of the post- Group ‘C’
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- Rs.1900/-(Level-2) and Rs.1800/-(Level-1)
2.Name of the post- Erstwhile Group ‘D’
No of post- 06
Pay Scale- Rs.1800/-(Level-1) and Rs.1800/-(Level-1)
Impersonation/Suppression of facts/warning:
- No candidate should attempt impersonation or take the help of any impersonator at any stage of the selection process. Such candidates will be debarred for life from appearing in all RRB/RRC examinations as well as debarred from any appointment in Railways; in addition, legal action may be taken against the candidate.
- Any material suppression of facts or submitting of forged certificates/caste certificate by a candidate for securing eligibility and/or obtaining privileges. Including free travel for appearing in the examination shall lead to rejection of his/her candidature for the particular recruitment for which he/she has applied. Further, he/she will also be debarred from all examinations conducted by all RRB/RRC over the country for a period of 02 years and legal action may be initiated, if warranted.
- A candidate will be debarred from examinations of all RRB/RRC for a specified period/lifetime if (i) the candidate submits multiple applications for the same post and category; (ii) the candidate submits multiple applications with different community for the same post & category; (iii) the candidate submits multiple applications with different photo (face) for same post & category and (iv) the candidate submits multiple applications with different documents for the same post & category.
WARNING: Beware of Touts and job racketeers trying to deceive by false promises of securing job in Railways either through influence or by use of unfair and unethical means. RRC has not appointed any agent(s) or coaching centre(s) for action on its behalf. Candidates are warned against any such claims being made by persons/agencies. Candidates are selected purely as per merit. Please beware of unscrupulous elements and do not fall in their trap. Candidates attempting to influence RRC directly or indirectly shall be disqualified and legal action may be initiated against them.
- The decision of the Railway Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of Written Test/Scouting Skill Assessment, allotment of posts to selected candidates, etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Railway Administration.
- The selection of the candidate by the Railway Administration does not confer any prescriptive right on the candidate for the post.
- The Railway Administration is not responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery.
Last Date: 07-02-2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form