Walk-in-Interview: 21st Sept, 2017 to 22nd Sept, 2017
AIR INDIA LIMITED: SOUTHERN REGION
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for Engagement for MEDICAL OFFICERS at KOCHI and KOZHIKODE (presently one vacancy each) on a fixed term engagement, for an initial period of three years, as well as to maintain a wait list for future requirement.
1.ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (AS ON 21.09.2017)
2. TERM OF ENGAGEMENT
Medical officers will be engaged on fixed term contract for a period of three years, further extendable in multiples of three years depending upon requirement and individual performance.
3. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Clinic/ Post Flight/ Pre –flight/Transit Flight
- Candidates having minimum of MBBS Degree/BDS/Equivalent qualification of an Indian/Foreign University which should be registered by the Medical Council of India. Candidature of candidates with BDS Degree (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) of an Indian University registered by Dental council of India, will be eligible for the post of Medical Officer only for Post Flight/ Pre –flight/Transit Flightduties.
- Minimum experience of 02 years as medical practitioner.
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixed term Contract basis, subject to their Medical fitness, cost of which have to be borne by the candidate, prescribed for the position.
- The applicant / candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 21st September, 2017, and that the particulars furnished by them in the Application Form are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process or thereafter, if the particulars provided by the candidates in the Application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria as mentioned above are required to download and fill-up the application form available with this advertisement. Candidates are required to appear for WALK-IN interview on the specified
date, time and venue mentioned above with all original Certificates/Testimonials as mentioned below:
- Proof of Date of Birth (10th class pass certificate)
- Educational Qualification
- Caste Certificate (Only for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Experience Certificate/s
- Two recent Passport size photograph
Candidates would also be required to furnish self-attested copies of all certificates/ testimonials as mentioned above along with Application Form. Please note that No Original Certificate is to be submitted with the Application Form. Candidates are required to bring all Original Certificates for verification along with them.
Candidates are also advised to bring an A/c Payee Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “Air India Ltd.”, payable at Chennai, as nonrefundable application Fee (Not applicable for SC/ST). Please mention your
Full Name and contact number on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
PLACE, TIME AND VENUE:
1.Office of Station Manager
Air India Limited
Durbar Hall Road
2.Office of Station Manager
Air India Limited
5/2521 Bank Road
Date: 21.09.2017 & 22.09.2017
Time: 11.30 hrs to 13.30 hrs
click above to download
the employment notification