Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
F. No. 11.10(1)/423
MANIT-Bhopal is an Institute of National Importance under the administrative and financially control of Ministry of HRD- Government of India and governed through the NITSER Act 2007. It is one of the leading Institution imparting technical educations in multiple disciplines of Technology, Engineering and Management. The Institute invites Applications for filling up the following Non-Teaching positions on Prescribed application Form. Instructions, Application form and required qualification may be downloaded from Institute website: www.manit.ac.in The last date for submission of application form is 30-10-2015. Application received after the last date due to postal delay or otherwise will not be considered.
Name of the Post:
7.Principal Tech. Officer
8.Sr. Technical Officer
16.Work Assistant / Laboratory assistant
Important Informations And Instructions:
01. The Applicant must ensure his/her eligibility for the post in respect of Age, Qualification and other requisite criteria and only then apply.
02. List of Forms and other particulars can be viewed/downloaded from our Institute website
www.manit.ac.in are furnished here under:
Important Information & Instructions
03. Reservation/ relaxations in services for reserved categories shall be as per the GOI norms. Only SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
04. Candidates belonging to UR /OBC category must enclose a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000.00 (Rs. One Thousand only) drawn in favour of the Director Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology payable at Bhopal. Application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. Candidate shall write his/her Name and Post Applied on the reverse side of the Demand Draft without fail.
05. Candidates who are desirous of applying for more than one post will have to submit a separate prescribed Application form for each post with separate application fee for each application. Application submitted for a particular post is not transferable to any other post.
06. Application for each post must be placed in a SEPARATE COVER and The name of the post applied for must be SUPER-SCRIBED on the envelope without fail. The Institute shall not be responsible for any misplacement, omission etc. if two or more applications are put in one cover by the candidate.
07. Candidates already in Government/ Semi Government/ Quasi Government service should send their application through proper channel. An advance copy may be sent directly, if necessary along with original demand draft meant for application fee. However, in such cases the candidates called for interview will have to produce No Objection Certificate or original applications duly forwarded by the competent authority of their institutions, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear before the Selection Committee.
08.A candidate, who has applied earlier informally and sent his/her bio-data/academic vitae earlier to the Director or any other competent authority of the Institute, must apply again, following the above procedures.
09.Application or CV/Bio-Data sent through e-mail will not be considered under any circumstances, unless followed by hard copy with signature within the prescribed last date.
10.Applications received after the stipulated date or incomplete in any respect or not readable easily will not be entertained and no further correspondence will be made in this regard.
11.Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage. No correspondence/queries will be entertained regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
12.Candidates should submit the application form in the prescribed format along with recent passport size photograph and DD. Application other than the prescribed format will not be entertained.
13. It is not possible to send individual acknowledgements. Those who want acknowledgement may send their applications by Speed Post/Registered Post.
14.All Mark sheet, Certificates, Degrees, Noc and other documents must be produced in originals at the time of interview and joining for verification. In case, it is detected that the documents mentioned/ submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has undesirable clandestine antecedents/ background and has suppressed the said information, then shall not be allowed to appear before selection Committee or to join
15.TA will be paid to SC/ST candidates called for interview (Sleeper II Class railway fare or actual bus fare by the shortest route on production of the journey proof) No DA will be paid to anyone.
16.No accommodation will be provided in the Institute Guest House for attending the Interview.
17.The Institute reserves the right to fill/not to fill or increase/decrease any post. The Institute also reserves the right to offer temporary or contract appointments against the advertised posts.
18.The Institute reserves the right to offer a lower rank position against a higher rank position depending on the suitability of the candidate.
19.The Institute reserves the right to alter/insert any corrections/additions in the advertisement/website in the event of any typographical error before the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
20.The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview may also be filled up from the available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change. Higher initial payment GP/AGP may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidates with relevant experience
21.Pay of the selected candidate will be fixed as per the recommendations of the selection committee only. Candidate from Government/ Semi Government/ Quasi Government service seeking pay protection must make claim before selection committee at the time of interview for necessary recommendation to avail protection.
22.Request for conduct of interview through Telephone/Video Conference/Skype or in any other mode will not be considered.
23.Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
24.Completed applications (separate for each post) along with self attested photocopies of all relevant
certificates should address to
The Assistant Registrar (Establishment)
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
Near Mata Mandir, Link road N0.3
Bhopal -462003 Madhya Pradesh. India
So as to reach on or before 30th Oct. 2015by 5.00 PM Incomplete applications forms shall be out rightly rejected
click above to download
the employment notification