North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Brookland Compound, Shillong,
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is a Schedule–‘A’ “Mini Ratna” Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The Corporation engaged in planning, designing & executing power projects both hydro & thermal and entering into Solar & Wind Energy Projects is looking for promising, energetic & enterprising professionals with brilliant academic record to join the organization for the following positions:
1.Post / Grade/ Pay Scale:
Manager (Finance) (E-5) Z 36,600-3%-62,000/-(IDA)
2.Trainee Engineer (Civil) (E-2) ` 20,600-3%-46,500 (IDA)
Vacancies:SC-9 ST-2 OBC-16
3.Trainee Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) (E-2) ` 20,600-3%-46,500 (IDA)
4. 3 Trainee Accounts Officer (E-2).` 20,600-3%-46,500 (IDA)
5. 4 Trainee Personnel Officer (E-2) .` 20,600-3%-46,500 (IDA)
6.Medical Officer (E-2A) 24900-50500/-
7.Security Officer (E-2A)` 24900-50500/-
NEEPCO offers one of the best pay packages in the industry.
Besides basic pay selected candidates will be paid Dearness Allowance, HRA, SDA/ NEA, Special Allowance as applicable based on place of posting. They will also be entitled to other perquisites & allowances under cafeteria approach up to 47% of basic pay. Benefits such as leave, medical treatment, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Pension, etc., will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested eligible candidates should apply ON-LINE only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement and procedure, log on to www. neepco.gov.in.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Only Indian Nationals above 18 years age are eligible to apply.
2. Training period will not be counted as experience.
3. Candidates still pursuing their courses or are awaiting for final result need not apply.
4. Candidates must possess the requisite marks / grade in minimum qualification prescribed for the post, taking the average of all the semesters/years irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/ year by the Institute/University.
03.01.2016:Commencement of Online registration of Application
17.01.2016:Closing of Online registration of Application
19.01.2016:Last Date of Payment of Application Fee to the Bank
02.02.2016:Last date of receipt of filled up application form (Hard Copy) along with documents & testimonials.
click above to download
the employment notification