ODISHA POWER GENERATION CORPORATION LIMITED
Zone-A, 7th Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrasekharpur
Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Phone: +91-674-2303765-66, Fax : +91-674-2303755-56
Website : www.opgc.co.in
Odisha Power Generation Corporation Ltd, (A Government Company of the State of Odisha) a thermal power generating company owns 2 X 210 MW lb Thermal Power Station, Banharpali, Jharsuguda and has an annual turnover of about Rs. 500 crores. The Company is currently in the process of construction of 2 X 660 MW units & developing its captive coal mine. We are looking for bright and experienced professionals in varied disciplines for recruitment under A) Market based salary structure and performance based service conditions for our regular rolls & B) Tenure based contractual positions on CTC Basis for a period of 2-4 years. Salary offered will be in line with the Industry and not a constraint for the right candidate. The breakup of vacancies is indicated below:
Designation: DY. MANAGER (FIRE SERVICES)
Min. Years of Experience: 6-7 years post qualification experience
Qualification: BE (Fire)/Btech (Fire)/BSc (Fire) from reputed Institute
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: Compensation will be on Cost to Company (CTC) pattern and shall be inline with the industry. The incumbents would be governed by special service conditions where performance will be the key to increments, promotions and rewards.
- Location of positing for the posts will be either Hemgiri, Banharpali, Jharsuguda or Bhubaneswar depending upon requirement.
- In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview and/or for screening if so required, the management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, Management may also relax/lower the qualifying standards in case suitable candidates are not available.
- Depending on the requirement, the company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any further notice & without any reason thereof.
- Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and /or an application in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Courts of Bhubaneswar/Cuttack only.
- No correspondence shall be entertained with the candidates, not selected at any stage of selection process or for interview or thereafter.
- Candidates can apply for only one of the above positions.
- He candidates finally selected needs to be medically fit as per company’s Medical Standards.
SELECTION PROCESS: Selection process will comprise of Telephonic Interview (if need be) and Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates.
HOW TO APPLY:
The applications for selection to above posts will be accepted ONLINE through our recruitment website, http://www.opgc.co.in/careers/default.asp . No postal communication etc will be accepted and only ONLINE mode of application will be accepted.
The website will remain open for submission of applications till midnight of the last date i.e. 7th-Sept-2015(Monday)
Shortlisted candidates will submit the attested copies of the following certificates in proper and valid formats, at the time of Interview – a) Date of Birth (Xth Mark sheet) (b) Qualification – Graduation, Post Graduation mark sheets of all semesters with certificates,as applicable (c) Experience Certificates – Job experience certificates from current/previous Employers. In case the candidates is unable to provide this at the time of Interview, Appointment letter from the employers along with last pay slip can be enclosed. However, appointment is subject to producing Experience Certificate at the time of reporting for joining. (d) Caste/Community Certificate (if applicable) (e) Disability Certificate( if applicable) (f) Discharge Certificate Ex-Servicemen if applicable (g) J&K Domicile Certificate (if applicable) (h) Last Pay Slip Copy.
OPGC may also simultaneously engage recruitment consultants for sourcing of the candidates.
Last Date: 07-09-2015
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form