GOVERNMENT OF MEGHALAYA
OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER::DISTRICT SELECTION COMMITTEE
EAST KHASI HILLS DISTRICT
Online applications are invited from genuine citizen of India at http://eastkhasihills.gov.in who are desirous to apply as per terms and conditions of this Advertisement. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidates should supply the correct details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
Name of the post – Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrators
Pay Scale-8300-210-9770-EB-270-12200-370- 16270/-
Name of the office :
Divisional Soil & Water Conservation Shillong (T) Division, Shillong.
No of Vacancy – 3 (Three) Nos.
Divisional Soil & Water Conservation Shillong (Cash Crop) Division, Shillong.
No of Vacancy-1 (one) No.
Divisional Soil & Water Conservation Shillong Survey Division, Shillong.
No of Vacancy-2(two) Nos.
Minimum qualification is S.S.L.C. passed and the candidate will have to sign a bond and go for the 11 months Field Assistant training course at Conservation Training Institute, Byrnihat on monthly stipend.
Payments : Applicant may pay the fee of Rs 100.00 (Rs 50.00 for ST/SC) using one of the following modes of payment
1. Internet Banking
• SBI /Other Bank
2. Card Payment
• SBI ATM cum Debit Card
• Other bank ATM cum Debit Card
• Credit Card
3. Other Payment Modes
• Cash at any SBI Branch.
The candidate has to pay an additional Bank Charge, which is fixed for each MODE of payment. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the Receipt after payment & produce at a later stage if required.
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS
1. Candidates are required to register themselves with District Selection Committee (DSC) through the website http://eastkhasihills.gov.in. using valid email ID. The email ID will also be used for further correspondence by the office, if required. Please see the Instructions given in the website for applying & payments. Those candidates, who have already registered earlier, may login directly into the website, and apply for the post(s).
2. A unique application code will be generated for each of the post applied. This application code shall be used for all future correspondence with the office, and more importantly it is to be provided at the time of Online Payment using SBI Collect.
3. District Selection Committee will not accept any application submitted by hard copy. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained.
4. For the First time District Selection Committee(DSC) introduces online payments using the SBI Collect, where a candidate can pay the Fees either through : Internet Banking/ Card Payment / Other Payment Modes (Cash at any SBI Branch).
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://eastkhasihills.gov.in/ on or before 20.05.2016.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form