FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Tax Assistant,Multi Tasking Staff, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Income Tax Department , Pune Nov 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
The Income Tax Department, Pune invites applications for the recruitment of Meritorious Sports persons in different Games / Sports as listed below for the posts of Tax Assistants (TA) in the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1800. The posts are purely temporary but likely to be made permanent. The probation period is 2 years.
Post : Tax Assistant : 10
Scale : Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.2400
Age Limit : 18 to 27 years of age as on 30/06/2012
Educational Qualifications : Degree from a recognized university or equivalent. Having Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
Post : Multi Tasking Staff : 04
Scale : Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.1800
Age Limit : 18 to 25 years of age as on 30/06/2012
Educational Qualifications : Matriculation or equivalent pass.
How to Apply : Willing & eligible candidates can submit their application as per prescribed proforma to Income Tax Officer, (HQ) (Admin), Aayakar Bhavan, 12, Sadhu Vaswani Road, Pune 411 001 by post/ by hand The applications forms can be obtained from Office of the Income Tax Officer, (HQ) (Admin),Aayakar Bhavan,12, Sadhu Vaswani Road,Pune 411 001The envelope containing the application shall also be super scribed as follows : “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF UNDER MERITORIOUS SPORTS PERSIONS QUOTA NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR ————– “.
1) I have not submitted any other application for this recruitment. I am aware that if I contravene this rule, my application will be rejected summarily by the Income Tax Department, Pune.
2) I have read the provisions in the Notice of the recruitment and hereby undertake to abide by them.
3) I further declare that I fulfill all the conditions of eligibility regarding age limits, educational qualifications etc. forthis recruitment.
4) I also declare that I have not been debarred from any examination nor have been convicted by any court of law.As on date no criminal case is pending against me. Further I declare that I have not been dismissed or removed from Govt. Service or my service has not been terminated during probation.
5) For Central Govt. Civilian Employee seeking age relaxation. I declare that I am a Central Govt. Civilian Employeeand completed 3 years regular service or regular length of service stipulated in the Notice of the examination.
6) For Candidate belonging to OBC:I declare that I belong to the community which is recognised as other backward class by the Govt. of India forthe purpose of reservation in services as per order contained in Dept. of personnel and Training Office Memorandum No. 36012/22/93 – Estt. (SCT) dated 08.09.1993.
Tentative Last Date: 20-12-2012
About the organization:
It is a matter of general belief that taxes on income and wealth are of recent origin but there is enough evidence to show that taxes on income in some form or the other were levied even in primitive and ancient communities. The origin of the word “Tax” is from “Taxation” which means an estimate. These were levied either on the sale and purchase of merchandise or livestock and were collected in a haphazard manner from time to time. Nearly 2000 years ago, there went out a decree from Ceaser Augustus that all the world should be taxed. In Greece, Germany and Roman Empires, taxes were also levied sometime on the basis of turnover and sometimes on occupations. For many centuries, revenue from taxes went to the Monarch. In Northern England, taxes were levied on land and on moveable property such as the Saladin title in 1188. Later on, these were supplemented by introduction of poll taxes, and indirect taxes known as “Ancient Customs” which were duties on wool, leather and hides.
Income Tax Department
12, Sadhu Vaswani Road,
Pune 411 001
Click above to download
the vacancy details