Professor,Associate Professor,Assistant Professor, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Kumaun University, Nainital, Nainital Feb 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Application are invited for the following faculty posts in Kumaun University, Nainital in various disciplines/ subjects :
Professor : 12 posts
Associate Professor : 17 posts
Assistant Professor : 46 posts
Reservation to the SC/ST/OBC candidates of Uttarakhand State only.police recruitment
Application Fee : Bank Draft for Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST) in favour of Finance Officer, Kumaun University, payable at Nainital.
How to Apply : The complete application forms in all respect along with necessary testimonials must reach the reach the University Office
1. Candidate must ensure that no column is wrongly filled in the form as the information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility and suitability of the candidates for being called for the interview. Applications not filled correctly and completely are liable to be rejected and onus of such rejection would be of the candidates.
2. Candidates must furnish their Email-ID and Mobile/Contact Number in the column 4(a) meant for address of the application form.
3. Applications must be accompanied with Self-Assessed Academic Performance Indicators (APIs) based on Appendix-III, Table-1, Category-I, II, III of the UGC Regulations 2010.
4. Copies of the certificates should be attached in the support of information given in the form wherever necessary and serial number of the attachment should be indicated in the respective column.
5. Any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form.
6. Merely fulfilling the minimum qualifications are not sufficient to be called for the interview. More stringent criteria can be adopted for short-listing the candidates.
7. Candidates who have applied against advertisement number Affl./Teach. Estb./1895 dated 24-12-2011 need not apply again but they should send afresh Self-Assessed Academic Performance Indicators (APIs) based on Appendix-III, Table-1, Category-I, II, III of the UGC Regulations 2010, giving full details of the post applied for.
8. Applications are invited for the following posts on prescribed form, which may be procured from the office of the Registrar, Kumaun University, Nainital on payment of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for S.C./S.T.) by cash or downloaded from website www.kuntl.in and be submitted with a bankdraft for Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for S.C./S.T.) in favour of Finance Officer, Kumaun University, paybale at Nainital.
9. For delivery by post send bank draft of Rs. 1050/- (Rs. 550/- for S.C. /S.T.) to Registrar, Kumaun University. The last date for accepting the application forms (with testimonials) The candidates having domicile certificate of Uttarakhand will only be considered under reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) as per The Uttarakhand Govt. Policy.
Tentative Last Date: 28-02-2013
About the organization:
Established in 1973, Kumaun University consists of three campuses at Almora , Nainital and Bhimtal; 3 5 affiliated government colleges; and almost equal number of affiliated self-financed private institutions spread across the Kumaun region. The total area covered by the university thus far is an impressive 160 acres. The beautifully designed colleges blend in perfectly with the surrounding architecture and complete the breath taking scenery. In order to cater the technical, professional and vocational education, another campus of the University is being developed at Bhimtal. Special emphasis is placed by Kumaun University to uphold the motto of excellent teaching and high quality research. In the residential and affiliated campuses, both teaching and research activities are equally important factors that support the curriculum and contribute to the student’s learning habits.Kumaun University, a residential-cum-affiliating university, was established on 1st December 1973 under the Act of State Legislature (U P State Universities Act), and is a permanent member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Kumaun University has been awarded FOUR Stars status by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Kumaun University is an ISO 9001-2008 certified institution, which follows International Quality Management System.
Kumaun University, Nainital
Click above to download
the vacancy details