Naib Tehsildar, Class-II , Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Shimla Oct 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) from desirous and eligible candidates for the post(s) of Naib Tehsildar, Class-II (Gazetted) in the Department of Revenue, Himachal Pradesh up to 17th November, 2012 till 11.59 P.M. (IST) after which the link will be disabled.
Name of the post : Naib Tehsildar, Class-II : 09
Pay Scale :Rs. 10300-34800/- + Rs. 4200/- (Grade Pay)
Age : Between 21 years and 45 years as on 1st January, 2012.
Essential Qualification :Graduate or its equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution.
Desirable Qualification : Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh & suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
EXAMINATION FEES : Rs.250/-
MODE OF PAYMENT : The candidates can deposit the requisite fee at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an e-Challan generated through website of the Commission, and its Transaction No., Branch Code and date of Receipt are required to be updated before the last date in the same Login ID in the Fee Details link.
How to Apply : Candidates must apply online through the website After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same alongwith requisite attested documents / certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the concerned post.Candidates must apply online through Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications areavailable on the above mentioned website.After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA),tamilnadu govt employment
1. The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY FOR APPLPYING ONLINE, filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
2. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of Category, Experience,age and Essential Qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
3. Incomplete Online Recruitment Application Forms submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size,will be rejected straightway.
4. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect ofcategories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled(Orthopaedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf &Dumb) etc.
5. The reserved category candidates belonging to other states will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
6. The candidates should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed forthe post(s) as on closing date i.e. 17th November, 2012 for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on the website http://hp.gov.in/hppsc.
7. Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to-time.
8. In service candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. No in service candidate will be interviewed unless he/she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
9.The candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen of Himachal Pradesh will have to furnish discharge certificate and full detail in respect of their PPO No., Rank, and date of retirement from the Defence Services to claim the benefit of reservation for the category
10. All candidates, whether in Government Service or Government owned Industrial or other similar-organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to theCommission. Persons already in regular Government service whether in a permanent ortemporary capacity other than casual
11. In service candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information totheir Head of Departments/Employer for issuing NOC. No in service candidate will be interviewedunless he/she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
Tentative Last Date :17-11-2012
About the organization:
Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission. However, since a State Public Service Commission could be constituted simultaneously with the attainment of Statehood, the Union Public Service Commission, on a request from the Governor of the State of Himachal Pradesh with the approval of the President of India, agreed to serve the needs of Himachal Pradesh till the establishment of a Public Service Commission for the State or for a period of three months from 25th January, 1971 whichever was earlier. The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1971 were notified by the Governor of Himachal Pradesh on 8th April, 1971 by virtue of the power vesting in him under Article 318 of the Constitution of India. These Regulations, prescribed that the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission would consist of a Chairman and two Members to be appointed by the Governor. The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, being an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority, set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India have to discharge the duties and functions , assigned to them under Article 320 of the Constitution.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Click above to download
the vacancy details