Industries Inspector (Lower Grade),Extension Officer (Industries), Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Government of Maharashtra, Mumbai Mar 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Directorate of Industries, Maharashtra Government, invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts :
Industries Inspector (Lower Grade)/ Extension Officer (Industries) : 145 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-, Age : 18-33 years as on 01/07/2013.
There shall be a written examination for 200 marks and interview for 20 marks and 05 marks for preference to degree holders in engineering and post graduation in science. Preferential degree marks will be as follows; (Out of 05 Marks)
a. I marks – Normal degree in science / diploma in engineering (see 4.5.1)
b. 1.5 marksi. Degree in engineering in chemical technology or mechanical or electrical or chemical engineering or electronic or textile or leather or automobile, metallurgy, telecommunication or radio Engineering only.
ii. Post graduation in Science. Post Graduate Engineering degree in chemical technology
mechanical or electrical or chemical engineering or electronic or textile or leather or automobile, metallurgy, telecommunication or radio Engineering only.
Application Fee : Rs. 250/- (Rs.150/- for reserved categories) in the form of Bank DD in favour of The Development Commissioner (Industries), Directorate of Industries, Maharashtra State Mumbai payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply : Candidates should send the application in the prescribed format in an envelope super scribed in bold letters “Application for the post of Industries Inspector (Lower Grade)/ Extension Officer (Industries) Group-C” by post or in person at the General Manager, District Industries Centre in the respective districts of Maharashtraandhra pradesh government jobs
1. Applicants shall download application form and admit card available on the aforementioned websites and submit duly filled in applications to the respective District Industries Centers according to the place of their residence as per the postal address mentioned in their application forms.
2. The candidate shall attach copies of certificates and marks sheets of S.S.C., H.S.C., degree/diploma, etc., caste, non-creamy layer certificates, the certificates in respect of special categories i.e. ex-servicemen, physically challenged, etc.
3.The duly filled application form, admit card, and a set of documents at7.2 above shall be put in an envelope of good quality of appropriate size addressed to the concerned General Manager, District Industries Centre and shall super scribe in bold letters as “Application for the post of the INDUSTRIES INSPECTOR (LOWER GRADE) / EXTENSION OFF’ICER (INDUSTRIES), Group-C” on it.
4. The af,oresaid envelope shall be submitted by post or in person at District IndustriesCenters of respective districts (As in ANNEXURE) in working hours from 04/03n01
6. leather or automobile, metallurgy, telecommunication or radio Engineering only. Post graduation in Science. 2.5 marksi. Post Graduate Engineering degree in chemical technology or mechanical or electrical or chemical engineering or electronic or textile or leather or automobile, metallurgy, telecommunication or radio Engineering only.
7. The admit card for the written examination will be sent by post on the postal address given by the candidate. In case of non-receipt of admit card through post, candidate can collect the duplicate admit card from District Industries Centers in person one week before the examination.
8. The examination will be conducted at Mumbai, Thane, Nashik, pune, Aurangabad, Amaravati, Nagpur and Nanded. The candidates will have to take / attend examination at their own expense.
Tentative Last Date: 25-03-2013
About the organization:
MCED has been a pioneer in espousing social and economic entrepreneurship since 1988. It is a training institute in the core area of entrepreneurship development. It works as a facilitator and guide for the creation and cultivation of the entrepreneurial spirit and the concept of ‘self-employment’ in a nation that is largely driven by third party employment. At MCED, there is always the hummable buzz of people discussing, brainstorming, making plans and revamping shelved ideas. The thrum of work and the exciting buzz of activity is an indelible part of the work culture. MCED is also an incredibly technology savvy organization which, not surprisingly, is amongst the few offices to enforce the paperless office concept. which, not surprisingly, is amongst the few offices to enforce the paperless office concept. This relaxed and fertile office environment has been nurtured by the lack of a formal overseer as is the case in other organizations. The Governing Council is the final authority for this stalwart organization. Governing Council The council makes the guidepost decisions but the driving force of the organization has always been the sheer determination of the employees. Training Committee Works: The training that has to delivered across a wide range of core specializations must have the business angle and the necessary macros in place to ensure sustainable quality and uniformity
Government of Maharashtra
Directorate of Industries
New Administrative Building, Opp. Mantralaya, Hutatma Rajguru Chowk,
Madam Kama Road, Mumbai – 400032
Click above to download
the vacancy details