Chief Fire Officer,Homoeopathic Medical Officer,Superintendent for Govt. Ashram type School,Medical Officer Community Health,Principal Government Polytechnics/ Girls Polytechnic, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh , Lucknow Nov 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Online/ Offline applications are invited by UP PSC for following posts :
Chief Fire Officer : 01 post in UP Fire Service Department
Scientific Officer (Lie Detection Section) : 01 post in Forensic Science Laboratory
Library Assistant : 01 post in Labour Department, UP
Homoeopathic Medical Officer : 01 post in UP Homeopathic Chikitsa Sewa Deptt.public sector recruitment
Superintendent for Govt. Ashram type School : 02 posts in UP Social Welfare Deptt.
Assistant Coach : 02 posts in Sports Department, UP
Medical Officer Community Health : 08 posts in UP Chikitsa (Ayurvedic and Unani) Deptt.
Ayurvedic Medical Officer : 02 posts in UP Chikitsa (Ayurvedic) Deptt.
Reader Ayurveda : 13 posts in UP Chikitsa Shiksha (Ayurvedic) Deptt.
Professor Prasuti and Stri Rog : 02 posts in UP Chikitsa Shiksha (Ayurvedic) Deptt.
Head, Graphic Reproduction and Lithography Deptt. : 01 post in Technical Education Deptt.
Principal Government Polytechnics/ Girls Polytechnic : 01 post in Technical Education Deptt. UP
Assistant Architect : 09 posts in Public Works Department
Technical Assistant (Geophysics) : 01 post in Directorate of Geology and Mining UP
Application Fee : The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate to pay the fee as under :
1. Unreserved (General) – Rs. 80/-
2. Other Backward Class – Rs. 80/-
3. Scheduled Caste – Rs. 40/-
4. Scheduled Tribe – Rs. 40/-
How to Apply : Online Application in the prescribed format should be submitted
1. The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement and may apply for the post only when he is eligible for the concerned post.In no circumstances, applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time.
2. The maximum age-limit shall be relaxable by five years for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class and dependents of the Freedom Fighters of U.P.. In case of ex-servicemen, the 3 years relaxation is extra admissible in the maximum age limit in addition to total length of Military Service.
3. After receipt of application in the Commission, any request for change in the qualification and category will not be entertained.Minimum educational qualification is not sufficient for being called for interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate
4. The original certificates are required for verification at the time of interview. Candidate will then also be required to submit his passport size photograph attested by his head of department
5. Candidates serving under Central or State Government will have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from their employer at the time of interview.
6. Till the last date and time of the submission of the on-line application, it is must to click the ‘Submit Button’. The candidate must take a print out of the application duly filled in and keep it safe and secure. In the event of any discrepancy,
7. With regard to claims made in the ‘On-line Application’, the candidate shall submit the following original certificate/certificates in the prescribed format, when asked for by the Commission.
8. Proof of degree/diploma or its equivalent qualifications to confirm the prescribed essential and preferential qualifications.In the case of candidates physically
9. In the case of the skilled players of the classified sports, a certificate issued by the competent authority will be required in terms of the Government Order
10. Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation may obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement and submit the same to the Commission,whenever required to do so.
11. candidates will be treated in general category. In case of the women candidates, the certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility.
12. In the category of dependents of the freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grand-sons (son’s son) and grand daughter are covered. Only such relationships with the freedom fighters are not adequate but the candidate should remain actually dependent of the freedom fighter.
13. In the event of involvement of a candidate in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case/criminal case,conviction, more than a husband or wife being alive, submission off acts in a distorted manner, canvassing for selection etc.
Tentative Last Date: 27-11-2012
About the organization:
Welcome to the New and Improved UP.NIC.IN, the Official Website of NIC – Uttar Pradesh State Unit Lucknow. NIC UPSU started its services way back in 1988. Garlanded by Ganga and Yamuna, the two pious rivers of Indian mythology, Uttar Pradesh is a rainbow land where multi-hued Indian culture has blossomed from times immemorial. U.P. is the most populous and area wise, the fourth largest state of India. Its administration requires managing 17 Divisions, 75 revenue Districts, 140 tehsils, 98,153 villages and a vast population of over 166 millions spread over diverse geographical regions. The complexity of administering the state presents equally challenging opportunities for NIC in U.P. Since its inception in 1988, NIC UP State Unit has worked tirelessly behind the scenes to introduce IT culture & Internet services in the state, and is credited with pioneering many IT activities in the Government departments. UPNICNET: UPNICNET is one of the ambitious MAN implementation by NIC UP State Unit over NICNET, consisting of approx. 1000 nodes in the state capital Lucknow. It uses Hybrid technology e.g. OFC, ISDN and POTS connecting 13 important buildings including Governor House, Assembly House, all the secretariat buildings & other state-owned Government buildings. UPNICNET is a resource-shared project on a 50:50 basis between NIC and Govt. of U.P.
Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh (UP PSC)
10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Allahabad-211018 (UP)
Click above to download
the vacancy details