Area Coordinator in Others at Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society , Patna Oct 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Required qualification & Experience : Graduate (male) and matric & above (female). Prior experience of working with SHG programme will be preferred.
Expected Output/Responsibility & Job Profile : Community Coordinator will be based at village level and operate in 6-7 villages of a particular cluster in a block. S/he will be responsible for targeting in the project, formation and nurturing of SHGs, basic training to them, managing operations of community support cadres, facilitating micro plan and bank linkages in SHGs, supervising CIF utilization and conflict resolutions at community level.
Positions at BPIU : Area Coordinator : 1100
Required qualification & Experience : Graduate in any discipline having experience of 2 years preferably in social development activities/SHG. Or post graduate in any discipline.
Expected Output/Responsibility & Job Profile : S/he will be responsible for executing specialist function at block level and generic coordination of field based activities at cluster level. As a specialist s/he will be the nodal person for specific assignments which include Micro Planning, Bank Linkages, Community Institution Building, livelihood promotion and social development.upsc notifications
How to Apply Online :
** Please have the following information ready before you fill up the forms.
** Name as given in your matriculation/10th Standard certificate.
** Matriculation/10th Standard Aggregate Marks/ Total marks Scored as given in the matriculation certificate.
** If you don’t have a mobile number, please provide your Parents’/ Brother’s/ Sister’s / Close relative’s mobile number.
** If you do not have Email ID we recommend you to create an Email ID in yahoo/ gmail/ hotmail/ rediffmail
** Only one application can be filled for a particular post. Multiple applications for the same position will not be entertained.
** Part of the information that you have entered is stored in the system. ** Hence you need not re-enter all the data.
** To retrieve the information already entered by you, please fill up the first section – Basic Candidate information – and the system will automatically retrieve most of the information that you have filled.
** Fields marked are compulsory.
** If the data filled by you is wrong or incomplete you will get an alert message and you need to correct the data only then you will be allowed to proceed further.
1. Please note that the form has Five Sections – Personal Details, Educational Details, Employment Details, Language Proficiency and Declaration. You must fill up all the Five Sections in the same sequence and Click on Save & Continue button in each section to proceed further.
2. Fields marked * are compulsory. Failing to provide information for any compulsory field will lead to non-submission of the form.
3. You will also need to have a valid Email ID and enter the same against the relevant field. If you do not have Email ID, click here for creating one for yourself.
4. All application forms are generated online and will have pre-printed unique registration numbers. Those applying for the Community Coordinator position will be required to generate their application form online.
5. he Candidates those who are applying for Community Coordinator positionOnly applicants with a genuine desire to make a career in community development are encouraged to apply. As a part of the selection process, short listed candidates will be taken through a 45-day internship.
6. While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned
Tentative Last Date:21-11-2012
About the organization:
Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) is an independent society set up by the Government of Bihar and supported by the World Bank. The BRLPS is implementing JEEViKA – Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project with the objective of enhancing the social and economic empowerment of the rural poor in Bihar.To enhance the social and economic empowerment of the rural poor by :Creating self managed community institutions of participating households.Enhancing income through sustainable livelihoods.Increasing access to social protection including food security by enabling the rural poor to articulate a more effective voice in the implementation of such schemes.The core strategy of the programme is to build vibrant community institutions of women, which through member saving, internal loaning, regular repayment and economic activities become self managed institutions.The focus is on a demand driven approach for community participation and ownership in implementation.
Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society
Click above to download
the vacancy details