Junior Manager Finance & Accounts,Junior Manager, Jobs & Vacancy in Management at MSTC Ltd., Kolkata May 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
MSTC is a Trading Organisation in the Public Sector engaged in both International and Domestic Trading in industrial bulk raw material, requires following :
Junior Manager (Finance & Accounts) : 02 posts
Junior Manager (Systems) : 07 posts
Age : 30 years as on 01/04/2013.
Pay Scale : Rs.16400-3%-40500/-faculty opening
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply on plain paper in the prescribed format which should reach The Asst. General Manager (P&A), MSTC Ltd., 225C, AJC Bose Road, Kolkata – 700020 super scribing the name of the post applied for on the envelope
1) Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria before submission of the application. Application completed in all respects must be accompanied with one recent passport sized photograph and requisite supporting documents. Incomplete applications, incorrect applications or applications received after the due date will be rejected.
3) The cutoff date for reckoning educational qualification, experience, age, etc. shall be 01.04.2013.
4) Candidates serving in Government/Semi-Government Departments/Public Sector Organizations/ Local Bodies must send their application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of appearing in the Interview.
5) Service is transferable to anywhere in India.
6) Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
7) Queries, if any, may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please appreciate that only such queries would be replied which are relevant and have not been addressed in the above advertisement. Also, applicants are requested not to send any query which is not connected with the vacancies advertised herein.
Tentative Last Date:13-05-2013
About the organization:
MSTC Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I PSU under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. The company was set up in 9th September 1964 to act as a regulating authority for export of ferrous scrap with an investment of Rs 6 lakh. Government of India, Members ofSteel Arc Furnace Association and members of ISSAI had made with the investment.MSTC became a subsidiary of SAIL in 1974. In 1982, it got delinked from SAIL and became an independent company under Ministry of Steel. It was a canalizing agency for import of ferrous scrap till 1992.As on date,MSTC has two major portfolios of business. One is Known as the Marketing Division which looks after the procurement of industrial raw materials in bulk for its Principals.
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Click above to download
the vacancy details