A’ Class Naib Tehsildar , Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Haryana Public Service Commission , Panchkula Oct 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Haryana Public Service Commission invites online applications from eligible candidates for to the following posts :
‘A’ Class Naib Tehsildar (Apprentices) : 37 posts (UR-26, SC-6, BC-4, ESM-1) in Haryana Revenue Department
How to Apply : Apply Online at HPSC website http://www.hpsconline.in on or before 24/10/2013.
1. The eligibility of candidates with regard to qualifications and experience etc. will be determined as on 24.10.2013 and age will be determined as on 1.1.2013.
2. If suitable ESM of Haryana are not available only then dependent sons/daughters of ESM will be considered against the posts reserved for ESM.
3. Incomplete Application Form i.e. without signature will be straightway rejected without entering into any correspondence.
4. In order to be eligible for applying for these posts, a candidate should be:- a citizen of India, a citizen of Nepal, a subject of Bhutan,
d) A person of Indian origins who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) with the intention of permanently settling in India:
5. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) and (d) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by the Government of India and if he belongs to category (d) the certificate of eligibility will be issued for a period of one year after which such candidate will be retained in service subject to his having acquired Indian Citizenship.
6. The upper age limit is also relaxable upto 45 years for: Unmarried women candidates of Haryana only as per Govt. instructions. Women whose husbands have been ordered by civil/criminal courts to pay maintenance to them; women whose husbands have remarried; widows; women who are legally separated from their husbands
7. Upper age limit is also relaxable for a military personnel whether he joined military service before or after the declaration of emergency to the extent of his military service added by three years provided he had rendered continuous military service for a period of not less than six monthslatest karnataka govt jobs
8. The persons recruited from 1-1-1963 onwards as whole time Cadet Instructors in the N.C.C. and who are released after the expiry of their initial/extended tenure will also be entitled for relaxation in age limit for purpose of employment under the State Government.
Tentative Last Date:24-10-2013
About the organization:
Public Service Commissions, both at the Union and at the State level, are amongst the most important Public Institutions with long traditions which have served well. The establishment of this Institution had its origin in the history of Indian nationalism and the persistent demand of the leaders of freedom movement for progressive Indianisation of the Civil Service under British Raj. The Montagu-Chelmsford Report accepted in principle the demand for Indianisation of the higher civil services and accordingly a provision for this was made in the Government of India Act, 1919. The Royal Commission of the Superior Civil Service in India under the Chairmanship of Lord Lee, in its 1924 Report, recommended setting up of Public Service Commission of India. The Public Service Commission of India was set up on 1st October, 1926 under the Chairmanship of Sir Ross Barker.The first Commission at the provincial level was the Madras Service Commission established in 1930 under a 1929 Act of the Madras legislature. The Government of India Act, 1935 provided for the establishment of a Public Service Commission for each Province.
Haryana Public Service Commission (H PSC)
Bays No.1-10, Block-B, Sector-4, Panchkula (Haryana)
Click above to download
the vacancy details