Deputy Director, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Applications from eligible Candidates for recruitment to 03 posts of Deputy Director, Industrial Training/ Deputy Apprenticeship Advisor/ Principal in the Department of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Punjab, Punjab Government :
Deputy Director: 03 posts, Pay Scales : Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600, Age : 18-37 years years as on 1/1/2012. Age relaxation as per Punjab Govt. rules.
How to Apply : Application From complete in all respect along with the DD of Rs.200/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ ST/ BC) in favour of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, should reach the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala, Punjab
1. The candidates entitled to fee concession/exemption MUST submit with theirApplication Form, an attested copy of the certificate certifying their claim for feeconcession/exemption. Candidates who do not submit such a certificate shall not be entitled tofee concession/exemption under any circumstances.
2. The fee must be submitted alongwith the Application Form through a crossed BankDraft, in original, drawn in favour of the Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, andpayable at Patiala.tamilnadu govt employment
3.The bank draft attached to the Application Form on account of fee should not havebeen issued before the date of advertisement.Category once claimed will not be allowed to be changed under any circumstances.
4. Prescribed Essential Qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the samedoes not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number ofapplications received in response to the advertisement is large and if it will not beconvenient
5. Application Forms which are wrongly filled or incomplete or received late or notaccompanied by the requisite fee and attested copies of certificates regarding Dateof Birth, Degree, Experience and other requisite certificates, and three identicalrecent passport size photographs shall be summarily rejected. The Commission’sdecision in this regard will be final.
6. The persons serving in the Armed Forces of the Union, who onretirement from service would come under the category of “Exservicemen”,may be permitted to apply for re-employment oneyear before the completion of specified terms of engagement andavail themselves
Tentative Last Date: 18-06-2012
About the organization:
The Joint Public Service Commission, the precursor of the Punjab Public Service Commission, with its writ running from the Khyber Pass to the Jamuna near Delhi, was born at Lahore on May 1,1937. In the wake of the Partition, the Punjab Public Service Commission resurged in February, 1948, at Shimla with its revised jurisdiction extending over the then province of East Punjab. Following the merger of the States of Punjab and Pepsu, it shifted to Patiala on Nov.1st,1956. On 1stNov1966, its territorial jurisdiction again decreased due to the formation of the States of Haryana and Himachal Pradesh.The right is a safeguard not only against communal discrimination, but also against local discrimination or even against discrimination against the weaker sex.Residence within the state may be laid down by Parliament as a condition for particular classes of employment of appointment under any state
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Baradari Garden, P.B. No. 39, Patiala – 147001, Punjab
Click above to download
the vacancy details