Combined Medical Services Examination, Jobs & Vacancy in Health Care at Union Public Service commission, Delhi Mar 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION 2012
The Union Public Service commission will hold the Combined Medical Services Examination 2012 on 17 June, 2012. The examination will be held at various centres across the country.
Posts : 702 posts approx.
Age Limit : Candidates must not have attained the age of 32 years on 1st January, 2012. Relaxation in the upper age limit as per Govt. of India rules.
A candidate must have passed the written and practical parts of final MBBS Examination.
Fee : Rs. 100/- to be paid iin any branch of SBI by cash or by usinf Net Banking facility of SBI, SBBJ, SBH, SBM, SBP SBT or using Visa/ Master Credit / Debit Card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees. OBC candidates are required to pay full fees.andhra pradesh government jobs
How to Apply : Candidates must apply online at UPSC
1. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination
2. Candidates are required to apply online by using Brief instructions for filling up the online ApplicationForm have been given in the Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website. The online Applications can be filled upto 23rd April 2012 till 11.59 pm after which the link will be disabled.
3. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
4. In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near
5. domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989. Upto a maximum of three years
6. on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service or (iii) on invalidment. Upto a maximum of five years in the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed
7. The ad hoc Doctors appointed after 1.10.1984 in the Ministry of Railways will be granted relaxation in age to the extent of the period of service rendered by them
8. The term ex-servicemen will apply to the persons who are defined as ex-servicemen in the Ex-servicemen (Reemployment in Civil Services and Posts) Rules
9. Save as provided above the Age-Limit prescribed can in no case be relaxed. The date of birth accepted by the Commission is that entered in the Matriculation
10. The expression Matriculation/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate in this part of the instruction includes the alternative certificate mentioned above.
11. For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination. A candidate who has appeared
12. A candidate who has yet to complete the compulsory rotating internship is educationally eligible for admission to the examination but on selection he/she will be appointed only after he/she has completed the compulsory rotating internship.
13. Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/ Physically Handicapped who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
14. The applicant shall be required to submit the proof within 10 days from the date of such communication either by hand or by speed post to the Commission.
15. Notwithstanding the aforesaid provision for age relaxation/fee exemption, a physically handicapped candidate will be considered to be eligible for appointment
16. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. If any candidate
17. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
18. While filling in his application form, the candidate should carefully decide about his/her choice for the centre.
19.the eligibility conditions for admission to theExamination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz.
20. Certificate in support of claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes where applicable. Certificate in support of claim for age
21. A candidate who is or has been declared by the Commission to be guilty of: obtaining support for his candidature by any means, impersonating, procuring impersonation by any person,
22. being in possession of or using mobile phone, pager or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device during the examination
Tentative Last Date: 23-04-2012
About the organization:
Indianisation of the superior Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. The first Public Service Commission was set up on October 1st, 1926. However, its limited advisory functions failed to satisfy the people’s aspirations and the continued stress on this aspect by the leaders of our freedom movement resulted in the setting up of the Federal Public Service Commission under the Government of India Act 1935. Under this Act, for the first time, provision was also made for the formation of Public Service Commissions at the provincial level. The Constituent Assembly, after independence, saw the need for giving a secure and autonomous status to Public Service Commissions both at Federal and Provincial levels for ensuring unbiased recruitment to Civil Services as also for protection of service interests. With the promulgation of the new Constitution for independent India on 26th January, 1950,
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC)
Shahjahan Road, Dholupr House, New Delhi – 110069
Click above to download
the vacancy details