Audit Officer, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Applications from eligible Candidates for recruitment to the following posts in the Cooperation Department of Punjab:
Audit Officer : 05 posts, Pay Scales : Rs.10300-34800 Grade Pay 4400/-, Age : 18-37 years. Age relaxation as per Punjab Govt. rules.
How to Apply : Application From complete in all respect along with the DD of Rs.200/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ ST/ BC) in favour of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, should reach the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala, Punjab
1. The number of vacancies and reservation of posts is liable to alteration without anynotice.
2. Only Scheduled Castes Punjab, Backward Classes Punjab, Ex-Servicemen/LDESM, Punjab, Phy.Handicapped Punjab, Freedom Fighter, Punjab & SportsPerson, Punjab domicile are eligible for the benefit of reservation.sarkari naukri
3. A candidate should indicate the specific category for which he wants to beconsidered and category once opted cannot be changed under any circumstances.
4. Prescribed Essential Qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the samedoes not entitle candidates
5. The Candidates must attach two self addressed duly stamped envelopes (worth Rs.25/-) each of 24cm.x 11cm. indicating the name of the post on the top left corner
6. he has won first, second or third position in team or individual eventsand/or he has won Gold or Silver or Bronze Medal, at InternationalSports meets, conducted by International Federations affiliated to theInternational Olympic Committee or by the International OlympicCommittee itself.
7. If candidate belongs to Sports Person, Punjab Category, an attested copy ofGradation Certificate strictly in accordance with the Punjab SportsmanRules, 1988 issued by the competent authority should be attached with theapplication form.
8. Director Sports, Punjab is the competent authority to issue SportsGradation Certificate and any other Sports Certificate issued by anyother authority will not be accepted a valid Certificate for claim of reservation under the Sports Person, Punjab Category.
Tentative Last Date:11-07-2012
About the organization:
The Joint Public Service Commission, the precursor of the Punjab Public Service Commission, with its writ running from the Khyber Pass to the Jamuna near Delhi, was born at Lahore on May 1,1937. In the wake of the Partition, the Punjab Public Service Commission resurged in February, 1948, at Shimla with its revised jurisdiction extending over the then province of East Punjab. Following the merger of the States of Punjab and Pepsu, it shifted to Patiala on Nov.1st,1956. On 1stNov1966, its territorial jurisdiction again decreased due to the formation of the States of Haryana and Himachal Pradesh.By removal by the President (Article 317)
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Baradari Garden, P.B. No. 39, Patiala – 147001, Punjab
Click above to download
the vacancy details