Lecturer, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh , Allahabad May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Online applications are invited by UP PSC for following posts Lecturer of in Government Inter Colleges of U.P. in the various subjects :
Lecturer in Government Inter Colleges : 24 posts in U.P. Special subordinate educational service in various subjects in Government Degree Colleges of U.P., Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 with Grade pay Rs.4800/-, Age: 21-35 years, age relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee : The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate to pay the fee as under :
1. Unreserved (General) – Rs. 80/-
2. Other Backward Class – Rs. 80/-
3. Scheduled Caste – Rs. 40/-
4. Scheduled Tribe – Rs. 40/-
How to Apply : Online Application in the prescribed format should be submitted
1. The candidatemay carefully study the detailed advertisementand may apply for the post only when he is eligible for the concerned post.
2. In no circumstances, applications shall be accepted after thelast prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisiteinformations and without photograph and signature, even whenreceived in time, will be summarily rejected
3. The maximum age-limit shall berelaxable by five years for the candidates belonging to ScheduledCaste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class and dependants ofthe Freedom Fighters of U.P..
4. Minimum educational qualification is not sufficient for beingcalled for interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate tobe called for interview or for selection. Intimation for interview willbe sent later on.
5. Candidates applying online need NOT send hard copy of theOnline Application filled by them online or any other document/certificate/testimonial to the Uttar Pradesh Public ServiceCommission.
6. Their admission at all the stages of the examinationwill be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribedeligibility conditions.] UPPSC takes up verification of eligibilityconditions with reference to original documents at subsequentstages of examination process.
7. where you can select to applyfor any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” againsteach notification.
Tentative Last Date :15-06-2012
About the organization:
Indianisation of the superior Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. The first Public Service Commission was set up on October 1st, 1926. However, its limited advisory functions failed to satisfy the people’s aspirations and the continued stress on this aspect by the leaders of our freedom movement resulted in the setting up of the Federal Public Service Commission under the Government of India Act, 1935. Under this Act, for the first time, provision was also made for the formation of Public Service Commissions at the provincial level.As a consequence the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was constituted on the 1st of April 1937 with its headquarters at Allahabadand has a glorious past of more than 60 years. At the time of its inception The UP Public Service Commission was situated in a few rooms in the then Secretariat, but now apart from a lavish campus at Allahabad , it has a Camp Office in the state capital Lucknow as well.
Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh (UP PSC)
10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Allahabad-211018 (UP)
Click above to download
the vacancy details