Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil),Assistant Executive Engineers (Mechanical),Assistant Executive Engineers (Electrical),Assistant Executive Engineers, Senior Architectural Assistant, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, HYDERABAD Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Recruitment applications are invited On-line through the proforma for recruitment to the post of Assistant Executive Engineers in various Engineering Services. The desirous eligible Candidates may apply ON-LINE by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details are as follows:-
01 Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in I & CAD Engineering Service. : 1170
02 Assistant Executive Engineers (Mechanical) in I & CAD Engineering Service. : 130
03 Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in R & B Engineering Service. : 374
04 Assistant Executive Engineers (Electrical) in R & B Engineering Service. : 24latest andhra govt jobs
05 Assistant Executive Engineers in Panchayat Raj in Civil / Mechanical Branches Engineering Service. : 214
06 Assistant Executive Engineers in Tribal Welfare Engineering Service in Civil / Mechanical Engineering Branch : 14
07 Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in RWS & S Engineering Service : 536
08 Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil / Mechanical)in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Service : 94
09 Senior Architectural Assistant (AEE CADRE) Architectural Engineering Branch in R & B Engineering Service. : 08
Scale of Pay Rs.Rs. 16,150 – 42,590/-
How to apply : The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further. The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community. Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India. The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance. On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE.
1) The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission has been issued to him/her does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct.
2.The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have to upload the his/her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form.
3. The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Register Number, Subject / Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre etc., in the Answer Sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall.
4. Since the answer sheets are to be scanned (valued) with Optical Mark Scanner system, the candidates have to USE BALL POINT PEN (BLUE/BLACK) ONLY FOR MARKING THE ANSWERS. The candidates will be supplied OMR Sheet consists of two copies i.e., the Original Copy (Top Sheet) and Duplicate Copy (Bottom Sheet). The candidate is required to use Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) for filling the relevant blocks in the OMR Sheet including bubbling the answers.
5. After writing the examination the candidate has to handover the original OMR sheet (Top Sheet) to the invigilator in the examination hall, if any candidate takes away the original OMR Sheet (Top Sheet) his/her candidature will be rejected. However the candidate is permitted to take away the duplicate (Bottom Sheet) OMR Sheet for his/her record. The candidates should bring Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black and smooth writing pad) to fill up relevant columns on the Answer Sheet.
6. The candidate must ensure encoding the Register Number, Subject/Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of theExamination Centre, Signature of the Candidate and Invigilator, etc., on the O.M.R. Answer sheet correctly, failing which the Answer sheet will be rejected and will not be valued. Use of whitener on OMR Sheet will lead to disqualification.
7. The OMR Sheet is to bubble only by Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black). Bubbling by Pencil / Ink Pen / Gel Pen is not permitted in this examination. The candidates should satisfy the Invigilator of his identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket.
8. The candidates should take their seats 20 minutes before the commencement of the examination and are not to be allowed after 10 minutes of the scheduled time. They should not leave the examination hall till expiry of fulltime. The candidates are allowed to use the calculators in the examination hall (not programmable calculators). Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall. Cell phones and Pagers are not allowed in the examination hall.
Tentative Last Date :23-05-2012
About the organization:
In the year 1963 Government of Andhra Pradesh brought out regulations called “Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulations” vide G.O.Ms.o.489, G.A.D, Dated:23/04/1963. These regulations were based on the Madras Public Service Commissions Regulations 1950, adhoc regulations issued for the year 1954,1956 & 1957 by the Andhra Government and the Hyderabad Public Service Commission Regulations 1952.Regulations specify the composition of the Commission, conditions of service of Chairman, Members and other staff. They also specify scales of pay, matters in respect of which Commission shall be consulted and matters in respect of which Commission shall not be consulted. It also indicates services under the purview of the Commission to make appointments through direct recruitments. The A.P. Public Service Commission has made rules of procedures to regulate its procedure in relating to performance of its functions. The rules prescribe procedure to be followed with regard to recruitment by transfer/promotions, disciplinary cases etc.,The A.P. Public Service Commission came into existence on 1 st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh . Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State . Andhra Service Commission came into existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States . On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman and 5 Members in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength also.
ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: HYDERABAD
Click above to download
the vacancy details