UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.07/2016-CPF DATED : 12.03.2016
(COMMISSION’S WEBSITE : www.upsc.gov.in)
CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES (ASSISTANT COMMANDANTS) EXAMINATION, 2016
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is one of the many constitutional body in India. It is authorized to conduct competitive examinations and interviews for recruitment of civil services, defence services and posts under the Union Government or Central Government.
UPSC invites the applications for the Examination of CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES
Post Detail :
1.Name of the post : ASSISTANT COMMANDANT
Total No.of Vacancy : 270
General Instructions :
• Before start filling up of Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
• Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he/she must ensure that the application with higher RID is complete in all respects.
• In case of multiple applications, the application with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
• The applicants are advised to check their e-mails at regular intervals and ensure that the e-mail address ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
• Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online Applications.
• Unfair means strictly prohibited.No candidates shall copy from the papers of any other candidate nor permit his papers to be copied nor give nor attempt to give not obtain nor attempt to obtain irregular assistance of any description.
• The candidates are not allowed to leave the Examination Hall before the expiry of prescribed time period of the examination.
HOW TO APPLY:
i.Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.
ii.In Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
Selection Procedure : Selection will be through Written Examination, Physical Efficiency test & the interview.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS :
The Online Applications can be filled upto 08th April, 2016 till 11.59 pm, after which the link will be disabled.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form