TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai 400 088
(A Deemed University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956)
Vacancy in National University Students’ Skill Development Programme (NUSSD), TISS
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has embarked on an innovative skill development programme for university students. TISS has collaborated with 11 Universities in 9 states to help aspiring students gain skills that make them employable; skills that could help secure their future, and give them an equal chance at a sustainable job or livelihood. For more details, please visit http://nussd.tiss.edu/ .
1.Post Name- Office Assistant
No. of Vacancy- 01 Post
Pay Scale- Rs. 15000/- (Per month)
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree
- High proficiency in Typing, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail
- Familiarity with MS Office and Data Programs
- Proficiency in English, Hindi and Marathi (reading and writting)
The job profile includes:
- Entering data information from hardcopies/ documents provided within time limits
- Compile and sort information for data entry
- Verify data and check source documents for accuracy
- Transcribe information into required electronic format
- Store completed documents in designated locations and maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks
- Keep information confidential.
How to Apply TISS Vacancy: Interested candidates may send their resume & a covering letter to the email “firstname.lastname@example.org” on or before 18.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.06.2016
click above to download
the employment notification