Training Associate,Subject Matter Specialist (Agronomy),Training Associate/ Subject Matter Specialist (Fisheries/ Animal husbandry), Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Food Security And Agriculture Development Department , Tadong. Nov 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the following posts on contract basis for a period of 03 years under Krishi Vigyan Kendras, Non local candidates can also apply.
1. Name of the post : Training Associate/ Subject Matter Specialist (Agronomy) : 3
Essential Qualification : Four year Degree in Agriculture (or equivalent) followed by two years M.Sc. Degree in different subject (Agronomy, Plant Breeding, seed technology)
Consolidated Pay : Rs. 30,000/-PM
2. Name of the post : Training Associate/ Subject Matter Specialist (Fisheries/ Animal husbandry) : 3
Essential Qualification : M.Sc. degree in Fisheries / M.V. Sc.
Consolidated Pay : Rs. 30,000/-PM
How to Apply :The candidates will be selected through walk in interview, Candidates fulfilling the above requirements may apply with the following attested documents.Education Qualification Certificates.Valid Employment Card.Age Certificate.Experience Certificate (if any)C.O.I
Date & Time Of Interview : 21st December, 2012 from 10 am
Venue :Conference hall, Krishi Bhawan,Tadong.
1. All the candidates who have applied for the open competitive examination for interview to the post of Driver, Supervisor and Peon in the Irrigation & Flood Control Department are hereby informed that the written examination for various posts will be held on the date, time and venue mentioned against each as under
2. No admit cards shall be handed over to any second person except in case where candidate authorize his / her representative to collect the same with proper authorization letter.
3. Non-local candidates shall be governed by Rule 4 (sub rule 1) of Sikkim Government Establishment Rules, 1974.The posts are purely temporary which shall cease to exist on termination of funding by ICAR, Tadong, Gangtok.
4. Education Qualification Certificates.Valid Employment Card.Age Certificate.Experience Certificate (if any)C.O.ICaste CertificateApplications submitted after 8th December, 2012 will not be accepted,
5. Research and Reference Unit provides ready reference material for different publicity oriented activities and is an integral part of the functioning of this office. Under this unit a library is being maintained, wherein, Reference Books, Periodicals and Newspapers are kept.
6. This unit arranges Press Conferences, Press briefings and Press Tours and liaison with Press, Radio and T.V. The Press Cell is entrusted with the work of issuing of daily Press Releases. It also arranges other press related facilities for the media personnel.
7. This unit organizes the publicity of Sikkim Government through advertisements. The display and classified advertisements of various departments are issued on day to day basis and particularly on important occasions like Independence Day, Republic Day, Gandhi Jayanti, Bhanu Jayanti, etc.
8. Photo unit arranges photo coverage of the functions and activities of various departments of the Government of Sikkim and releases photos to Press and Television for publicity. It also prepares photographs for T.V., exhibitions and photo albums.Besides printing publicity literature, calendar, telephone directory etc.,
Tentative Last Date:08-12-2012
About the organization ;
Sikkim is sheer magic. This is not just the most beautiful place in the world but cleanest and safest too. If once the charms of the State were limited to mists, mountains and colourful butterflies, they are now complimented by tangible development and progress. With its unique culture and natural landscape, Sikkim is a picture of perfection and pristine purity. Nestled in the Himalayas and endowed with exceptional natural resources, Sikkim is a hotspot of biodiversity and development. Though small in size, yet Sikkim has been identified world over as an important repository of germplasms of unknown dimensions. Perhaps, there is no part of the world, which offers a spectacular scene with every turn of the road as Sikkim. Though land-locked, Sikkim is one of the most beautiful and strategically important state of the Indian Union.Bounded by foreign nations on three sides, it shares its boundary with the sister state of West Bengal. Surrounded on three sides by precipitous mountain walls, Sikkim appears as a small rectangular Gem. Sikkim is like a stupendous stairway leading from the western border of the Tibetan plateau down to the plains of West Bengal, with a fall of about 5,215 metres in 240 kms. Sikkim, in the west is bound by the north-south spur of the Great Himalayan Range which includes the world’s third highest peak, Khangchendzonga and down to its south is Singalila ridge. In the north it is bound by Dongkia range and also partly includes the Tibetan Plateau.
Food Security And Agriculture Development Department
Click above to download
the vacancy details