OIL INDIA LIMITED
Oil India Limited invites applications for the post of 06 Junior Assistant, Attendant. Apply before 30 April 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- IT Service Engineer
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- 50000 (Per Month)
Bachelor Degree in Information Technology from a recognized Institute.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the walk-in interview.
- The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in OIL.
- The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered Medical Practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- Travel & accommodation during all official tours outside the place of posting will be provided/ arranged by OIL and an incidental of Rs. 250/- per day will be paid for the actual number of days worked for OIL outside the place of posting.
- Any dispute with regard to the engagement against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh District Court only.
Date of Interview 30-04-2018 at 09.30 AM.
Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed Bio Data form and Original, A set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate at the time of Interview.
click above to download
the employment notification