Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research And Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research And Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites applications for the posts of Scientfic Assistant. Walk-in-Interview 24 April 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Scientific Assistant
No of post- Not Specified
Pay Scale- Rs. 12000/-
B.Sc. or equivalent.
Essential Qualifications and Condition:
- B.Sc. or equivalent in Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Applied Biology, Zoology etc. with >60% marks. Candidates with experience in human studies including collection of patients data (clinical & survival), administration of informed consent, collection / processing of blood / tissue samples, clinical data management using software’s such as Excel and SPSS will be preferred.
- Selected candidate will have to join at the earliest; hence results-awaited candidates will not be eligible to apply for the post.
- Consolidated Salary: Rs.12,000/- per month.The work progress of the candidate will be monitored and extension after 6 months will depend on satisfactory progress of the work.
- The interviews would be held on 24-04-2018 and only pre-registered candidates will be eligible to appear for interview. Candidates should report between 09.30 to 10.00 a.m. at Steno Pool, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
- No T.A. /D.A. will be admissible for attending the interview as well Candidates (from other state) has to make their own arrangement for accommodation/ stay in Navi Mumbai.
- At the time of Interview the candidate should bring original certificates along with CV with contact details of 2 referees and submit the photocopies (attested) of the certificates, with a recent passport size photograph.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:05-04-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:20-04-2018.
Candidates fulfilling these requirements should pre-register by sending their application in the prescribed format with recent CV and contact details of 2 referees by e-mail to ‘email@example.com’ latest by 17.00 hrs on 20-04-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification