THE INDIAN NAVY
INVITES APPLICATIONS FROM UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES FOR ENROLMENT AS
SAILORS-SPORTS QUOTA ENTRY-02/2016 BATCH
Sports Disciplines. Outstanding sportsmen who have participated at International / Junior or Senior National Championship / Senior State Championship/ All India Inter University Championship in Athletics, Aquatics, Basket-ball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Squash, ,Best Physique and Equestrian(Horse Polo).
Post Name- Sailors (Sports Quota Entry)
No. of Vacancies- Not Specified
Pay Scale- Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay- Rs.2000/-
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application Form: The application is to be submitted on A4 size paper only as per the given format. Only one application form is to be forwarded. Candidates who
send more than one application for the same entry will be disqualified. Forms can also be downloaded from Internet: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Envelops: The type of entry, sports discipline with achievements is to be clearly written on top of the envelope containing the application. Envelopes should be of
brown colour. Example: Ag.PO/SSR/MR/NMR 02/2016 KABBADI – NATIONAL LEVEL
- List of Documents: The documents mentioned in the application form are to be punched and tied firmly with a strong thread to the application.
- Photographs: Candidates are required to submit one additional recent coloured passport size photograph along with the application with their name and signature on the reverse of the photograph. THE BACKGROUND OF THE PHOTOGRAPH SHOULD BE BLUE. Application received without photographs or not in the specified format will be rejected. Computer generated/ digital photographs will not be accepted.
- Note. Attesting Officer’s name with office address / seal should be clear and legible.
Important Dates to Remember-
Last Date for Submission of Application form- 27.05.2016
click above to download
the employment notification