Advt. No.C12/ 2017
Ircon International Limited
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre, Saket,
New Delhi –110017 (India)
RCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc. The company has recorded a turnover of more than Rs.3000 crores in the year 2013 -14. The company has successfully completed large value Railway Projects in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Syria, etc.
The company invites applications from Safety, Health & Environment Personnel for the following post on Contract basis for 1 year (further extendable upto 3 years or more as per Company’s requirement and performance of the candidate) at fixed all inclusive salary for posting at Ircon’s Dedicated Freight Corridor Project CTP-12,Mumbai-Surat.
1.Name of the Post- Safety Health Environmental (SHE)Director
No of Posts- 01
Pay Scale- Rs 1 Lakh/ Month
The above posts are specifically for Ircon’s Dedicated Freight Corridor Project CTP-12,Mumbai-Surat and not for the regular establishment of Ircon. The appointment will be initially for 1 year, further extendable upto 3 years or more as per Company’s requirement and performance of the candidate. However, the appointment is co-terminus with the project and will not confer any right to claim absorption in regular establishment of the company or for appointment in other projects of the company.
- Reimbursement for indoor treatment for self at the place of po sting only would be permissible.
- Minimum PF as prescribed under the EPF & MP Act 1952 will be deducted from the salary and a matching contribution will be made by IRCON. The accumulations will be paid at the time of cessation of contract.
- One leave for each calendar month of service which can be availed during the contract period. Leave can be carried forward and accumulated but no leave encashment for unavailed leave is allowed during the contract or on resignation or termination of contract. No other type of leave would be admissible.
- One weekly off and other public holidays when the project remains closed would be available.
- TA/DA would also be admissible if deputed on outstation duty.
- No other perks or benefits would be admissible except the above.
- Working hours will be the same as for the project
How to Apply:
Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format given at the end of the advertisement should be addressed and sent to GM/HRM,Ircon International Ltd. as per address given in table below accompanied with the self attested photocopies of the relevant documents.Applicants may send their application in advance or Applicants who consider themselves as eligible should straightway report for the interview as per the following schedule. No interview call letters will be issued as this is a walk-in-interview.
Interview Date: 04.05.2017
Venue: Ircon International Ltd.,C-4, District Centre, Saket New Delhi-110017
click above to download