Scientist F,Scientist E, Jobs & Vacancy in Research at Agharkar Research Institute, Pune Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) is an autonomous, grant-in-aid research institute of the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Goverment of India. ARI is interested in appointing Scientists specialized in Agronomy, Anaerobes, Animal Handling and Experimentation, Bioenergy, Community Nutrition, Developmental Biology, Microbial Taxonomy, Nanomedicine, Natural Product Chemistry, Palaeontology, Plant Molecular Biology, Plant Taxonomy, Virology.
Scientist F in the pay scale of Rs. Rs. 37400-67000 + GP Rs.8900/-
Scientist E in the pay scale of Rs.37400-67000 + GP Rs.8700/-
Scientist D in the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs.7600/-
Scientist C in pay scale of Rs. Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.6600/-delhi sarkari naukri
How to Apply : Indian nationals with a 1st class Master’s Degree in Science/ Agriculture or M.Pharm/ MBBS/ MD/MVSC and research experience in the relevant subject/ area as evidenced by high quality publications in reputed journals and/or Patents, preferably with a Ph.D.,
(1) Age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST candidates & Employees from Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies applying through proper channel. Further age relaxation may be considered in case of exceptionally deserving and highly experienced candidates.
(2) Self-attested photocopies or scanned copies of all degree certificates, Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and a Passport size photograph must be attached to the application.
(3) Candidates wishing to be considered for more than one research area, should make separate applications along with set of all documents.
(4) Applicants should clearly indicate the level/s at which he/she should be considered.
(5) The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience.
(6) Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
(7) No interim enquiries will be entertained.
(8) Nos. of posts of Scientists to be filled in the grade from Scientist C to Scientist F is 12, subject to availability of qualified candidates.
Tentative Last Date:31-08-2012
About the organization ;
Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) is an autonomous, grant-in-aid research institute of the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Goverment of India. It was established in 1946 by the Maharashtra Association for the Cultivation of Science as MACS Research Institute and renamed as ARI in 1992 in honour and memory of its founder Director, late Professor S.P. Agharkar. The ARI is also a main research centre under three All India Co-ordinated Research Projects of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) : Wheat breeding, Soybean breeding and Grape breeding.The ARI has an agricultural farm located at Hol, near Baramati, about 80 kms from Pune, for experiments on crop plants and for multiplication of seed of improved varieties.The ARI has a distinguished faculty, modern infra-structural facilities, well equipped laboratories, a guest house and students’ hostel. It is affiliated to the University of Pune and to the Mahatma Phule Agricultural University (MPAU), Rahuri, District Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, for postgraduate research (M.Sc. and Ph.D.) in biological sciences.A number of research schemes , funded by DST, CSIR, ICAR, ICMR, DBT and DNES are being operated The ARI accepts consultancy, sponsored research projects and technology transfer programmes from public and private undertakings.
Maharashtra Association for the Cultivation of Science
Agharkar Research Institute (ARI)
(An Autonomous Institute of Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
G.G. Agharkar Road, Pune – 411004 (Maharashtra)
Click above to download
the vacancy details