FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Project Assistant,Office Support Staff,Research Assistant,Programmer, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at National Institute of Disaster Management , Delhi May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the following posts on contract basis :
1. Project Assistant : 02 posts
2. Office Support Staff : 01 post
3. Research Assistant : 01 post
4. Programmer : 01 post
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send in an enveloper superscribing “Application for the post of ………” to the Executive Director, National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM),5-B, IIPA Campus, IP Estate, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110002 (India)
1. Applications are invited for filling in two posts of Stenographer in the pay band of Rs.5200-20200 plus Rs. 2400 Grade pay at the National Institute of Disaster Management. Thequalification and experience for the post is as under:-Educational Qualification :- Matriculation or equivalent and speed of 80 w.p.m. stenography(English) and typing speed of 40 w.p.m.
2. Desirable : Preference will be given to candidates having proficiency in computer working suchas in MS-word, Excel, PPTs etc. and having past experience of similar job.Maximum Age Bar: Maximum age limit for direct recruitment is 25 years as on 31.3.2011. Agerelaxation and other conditions shall be applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
3. Interested candidates may send their application with superscription “Application forthe post of “Stenographer”on the prescribed format given below. Application should beaddressed to Executive Director, National Institute of Disaster Management , Ministry ofHome Affairs, Indian Institute of Public Administration Campus, 5-B, I.P. Estate, RingRoad, New Delhi – 110002
Tentative Last Date :10-06-2012
About the organization:
The National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM) was constituted under an Act of Parliament with a vision to play the role of a premier institute for capacity development in India and the region. The efforts in this direction that began with the formation of the National Centre for Disaster Management (NCDM) in 1995 gained impetus with its redesignation as the National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM) for training and capacity development. Under the Disaster Management Act 2005, NIDM has been assigned nodal responsibilities for human resource development, capacity building, training, research, documentation and policy advocacy in the field of disaster management.Both as a national Centre and then as the national Institute, NIDM has performed a crucial role in bringing disaster risk reduction to the forefront of the national agenda. It is our belief that disaster risk reduction is possible only through promotion of a “Culture of Prevention” involving all stakeholders. We work through strategic partnerships with various ministries and departments of the central, state and local governments, academic, research and technical organizations in India and abroad and other bi-lateral and multi-lateral international agencies.
National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM)
(Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India),
5-B, IIPA Campus, IP Estate, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110002 (India)
Click above to download
the vacancy details