FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Technical Helper , Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Jaipur Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited , Jaipur Sep 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited through Online for appointment on vacant posts of Technical Helper in The Power Sector Companies of Rajasthan State engaged in Generation, Transmission & Distribution of Electricity :
Technical Helper : 5259 posts in various power companies, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200- 20200
Grade Pay Rs. 1850, Age : 18-28 years, Relaxation in age as per rules.
Application Fee : Rs.500/- (Rs.300/- for OBC and Rs.200/- for SC/ ST/ PH) to be paid in any branch of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur.
How to Apply : Apply Online Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. The company may send call letters for written test, verification of documents etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID,
1. The persons selected for the aforesaid post will be appointed as Probationer Trainee for a period of two years, during which they will get fixed remuneration of Rs. 5900/- per month.
2. Candidates will be allowed to appear in written examination purely on provisional basis and no candidate will have right for appointment only on the ground of appearing in written examination. Eligibility of candidates for appointment will be decided as per above criteria,
3. At the time of verification of documents, the candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/SBC categories will have to produce caste certificate issued by competent authority.Certificates issued by competent authorities of Rajasthan only will be accepted.
4. Benefit of reservation is not admissible to candidates of creamy layer of BC/SBC of Rajasthan. The candidates belonging to BC/SBC (Creamy layer) may apply as unreserved category candidate, as per above procedure. They will have to pay application fee as prescribed for UR category candidates.
5. The candidates of SC/ST/BC/SBC (Creamy layer/Non Creamy layer) belonging to other States than Rajasthan will be treated as Unreserved Category Candidates and such candidate scan apply as Unreserved Category Candidate.
6. The selected candidate at the time of joining service will have to execute a bond on non judicial stamp paper worth Rs. 100/- (which should be issued in the name of applicant) that the/she will neither leave training/service within 2 years of Probation Training Period and within one year thereafter, nor resign and accept any other service.
Tentative Last Date:05-10-2012
About the organization:
The information on this website is subject to change without notice and does not represent a commitment on the part of JVVNL. JVVNL is not responsible for the use which might be made of the information presented here.At the time of verification of documents, the candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/SBC categories will have to produce caste certificate issued by competent authority.Certificates issued by competent authorities of Rajasthan only will be accepted. Only such certificates of BC/SBC will be accepted which are issued within a period of 6 months prior todate fixed for verification of documents. Married female candidates will have to produce cast certificate issued on the basis of residence and income of her father. Certificates issued on the basis of name and income of husband will not be accepted.Benefit of reservation is not admissible to candidates of creamy layer of BC/SBC of Rajasthan.
Jaipur Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited – JVVNL
(A Rajasthan Government Undertaking)
Vidyut Bhavan, Jyoti Nagar, Jaipur-302005
Click above to download
the vacancy details