Lecturers,Technical Assistant,Assistant Engineer,Professor Ayurveda,Reader Ayurveda,Lecturer Bio-technology,Research Officer (Engineering), Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh , Allahabad Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Online/ Offline applications are invited by UP PSC for following posts :
1. Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges in UP : 40 posts in various subjects (SC-38, ST-2)
2. Technical Assistant (Persian) : 01 post
3. Lecturer in College of Nursing, Kanpur : 06 posts (SC-1, OBC-1)
4. Assistant Engineer : 02 posts in Medical Departmentbank jobs
5. Assistant Director (Lie Detection Section) : 01 post
6. Professor Ayurveda (Kumar Bhritya) in Govt. Ayurvedic College : 02 posts
7. Lecturer Ayurveda (Rog Nidan) in Govt. Ayurvedic College : 01 post
8. Reader Ayurveda (Shalya Tantra) in Govt. Ayurvedic College : 02 posts
9. Reader Ayurveda (Swasthya Vritt) in Govt. Ayurvedic College : 01 post
10. Professor Ayurveda (Kriya Sharir) in Govt. Ayurvedic College : 02 posts
11. Professor Organon of Medicine in Govt. Homeopathic Medical College : 01 post
12. Lecturer Bio-technology : 01 post in Technical Education Department
13. Research Officer (Engineering) : 02 posts in State Planning Institute
Application Fee : The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate to pay the fee as under :
1. Unreserved (General) – Rs. 80/-
2. Other Backward Class – Rs. 80/-
3. Scheduled Caste – Rs. 40/-
4. Scheduled Tribe – Rs. 40/-
How to Apply : Online Application in the prescribed format should be submitted
1. The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement and may apply for the post only when he is eligible for the concerned post.
2. In no circumstances, applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
3. The knowledge of Hindi is essential.
4. The date for calculation of age (except where indicated otherwise) is 01 July, 2012. The maximum age-limit shall be relaxable by five years for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class and dependants of the Freedom Fighters of U.P.. In case of ex-servicemen, the 3 years relaxation is extra admissible in the maximum age limit in addition to total length of Military Service. It is essential to be retired from army upto the date of last date of receipt of application. For the physically handicapped persons (If post reserved), relaxation in age of 15 years will be admissible according to Government Order.
5. After receipt of application in the Commission, any request for change in the qualification and category will not be entertained.
6. Minimum educational qualification is not sufficient for being called for interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview or for selection. Intimation for interview will be sent later on.
7. In case of large number of applicants for the post/posts, the Commission may hold screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time.
8. The original certificates are required for verification at the time of interview. Candidate will then also be required to submit his passport size photograph attested by his head of department or head of the institution, where he received last education or by a Gazetted Officer.
9. Candidates serving under Central or State Government will have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from their employer at the time of interview.
10. The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
11. The candidate coming under the reserved category, desiring benefit of the reservation, must indicate in the prescribed column of the on-line application the category/sub category (one or more than one) whatever may be, and if they fail to do so, they will be treated like a general candidate and the benefit of reservation will not be admissible to them.
12. Till the last date and time of the submission of the on-line application, it is must to click the ‘Submit Button’. The candidate must take a print out of the application duly filled in and keep it safe and secure. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the print-out to the office of the Commission otherwise the request of the candidate shall not be entertained.
13. With regard to claims made in the ‘On-line Application’, the candidate shall submit the following original certificate/certificates in the prescribed format, when asked for by the Commission. If the certificates are not submitted in time, the candidature shall be treated cancelled.
Tentative Last Date:16-07-2012
About the organization:
Indianisation of the superior Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. The first Public Service Commission was set up on October 1st, 1926. However, its limited advisory functions failed to satisfy the people’s aspirations and the continued stress on this aspect by the leaders of our freedom movement resulted in the setting up of the Federal Public Service Commission under the Government of India Act, 1935. Under this Act, for the first time, provision was also made for the formation of Public Service Commissions at the provincial level.As a consequence the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was constituted on the 1st of April 1937 with its headquarters at Allahabadand has a glorious past of more than 60 years. At the time of its inception The UP Public Service Commission was situated in a few rooms in the then Secretariat, but now apart from a lavish campus at Allahabad , it has a Camp Office in the state capital Lucknow as well. In 1937 only 9,811 applications were disposed and over the years the quantum of work has increased manifold with the disposal of a few lakh applications every year now. The UP Public service Commission has modernized itself with the times and massive computerization is being undertaken presently. The examination system has been partly computerized and the process is still under progress.
It has two spacious Examination Centers in Allahabad and Lucknow and they can cater to the needs of 3000 candidates at the same time.The number of the members of the Commission has also increased gradually in keeping with the increase in the quantum of work of the Commission and now there are 8 members in it.The working of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is also regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.A List of the subjects dealt with in each of the above sections has been given below. The subjects allotted to a particular section must always be dealt with in that section and in no other. The list of subjects allotted to sections has been complied as exhaustively as possible but difference of opinion may still occasionally arise whether a particular receipt is meant for one section or for another. In such cases the receipt may be sent to the Secretary who will decide which section should deal with it.If an incoming letter deals with several subjects which concern several sections, the section which is concerned with the main subject will take it over and sent copies or extracts to the other sections concerned.
Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh (UP PSC)
10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Allahabad-211018 (UP)
Click above to download
the vacancy details