Transmission Executive (Farm & Home/Farm Radio Reporter), Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Prasar Bharati , Delhi Apr 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
The Prasar Bharati (PB) is a statutory autonomous body established under the Prasar Bharati (Broadcasting Corporation of India) Act 1990. It is India’s largest broadcaster and comprises Doordarshan & All India Radio. It wishes to recruit young and skilled personnel for manning the posts of Programme Executive, Transmission Executive and Production Assistant in offices spread all over the country. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals who fulfill the prescribed qualifications and age etc. for these posts. Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Government of India, will make recruitment to these posts on behalf of the Prasar Bharati under special dispensation given by the Government. The candidates selected through this recruitment for posts in PB will NOT, however, have the status of Central Government Civilian Employees. As such they will not be eligible for benefit of age relaxation etc. admissible to Central Government civilian employees in recruitment made by the Staff Selection Commission for Ministries/ Departments/ Attached and Subordinate Offices under Government of India and will not be entitled to claim parity with Central Government Civilian Employees in any matter whatsoever.
Transmission Executive (Farm & Home/Farm Radio Reporter) : 66 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300- 34,800+GP 4200/-
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture from a recognized University.
Experience Requirements: Five years’ creative writing in book-form or in Journals/Magazines or for Radio on agriculture subject or two years’ field experience as Extension Worker(Gram-Sewak) or two years’ training as village level worker(Gram Sewak) with six years’ experience as Gram- Sewak or village Extension Officer and capacity to prepare scripts for broadcasting.government doctor jobs
How To Apply: Application can be made online ONLY. Online applications
2. Candidates are required to submit only one application irrespective of the number of posts opted for.
3. Candidates must pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) through State Bank India (SBI) either in the form of Challan or Net Banking.
4. Application fee is not required for women, SC/ST and PH candidates, subject to submission of Caste/Disability/Discharge Certificate in the prescribed form from Appropriate Authority in support of his/her claim, at the time of Interview.
5. No documents are required at the time of submission of application. Copy of above application should NOT be sent to the Commission.
6. Option should be exercised by the candidates carefully keeping in view fulfillment of eligibility conditions, educational qualification etc. prescribed for the posts. OPTION ONCE EXERCISED SHALL BE FINAL AND NO CHANGE WILL BE ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
Date of Examination: 02-06-2013
Age Limit: 22 Years
1. All the posts carry Central Government pattern pay scales and usual allowances such as DA, CCA, HRA, Leave Travel facilities etc. Gross emoluments would vary depending upon place of posting.
2. All appointments will be subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Prasar Bharati, in-force from time to time. Other benefits like CPF, Gratuity, Leave Travel Concessions, Leave Encashment, Medical reimbursement, conveyance reimbursement, etc., shall be applicable as per the rules of the Prasar Bharati as amended from time to time.
3. The candidates on selection to a particular Zone may be posted in any state within the jurisdiction of that Zone. However, they are also liable to be posted anywhere in the country in the interest of the Prasar Bharati.
4. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, viz., age & qualifications as on 01.01.2013.
5. PB/SSC reserves the right to conduct additional examination/skill test or call for any additional documentary evidence in support of educational qualifications & experience of the applicant.
6. No TA will be provided for the Written Test.
7. Original certificates along with one set of attested photocopy will be scrutinized/ verified to ascertain the eligibility of the candidate for the concerned post either at the time of interview or document verification.
8. In view of the large number of applications, scrutiny of the eligibility & other aspects will not be undertaken before issuing call letters for written test or before calling for document verification. The candidates are, therefore, advised to go through the requirements of educational qualifications, age etc. & satisfy themselves that they are eligible, before applying for any particular post.
9. If a candidate is unable to produce all the original documents due to whatsoever reason at the time of interview/document verification, his candidature would be rejected. Under no circumstances additional time would be provided. Thus, only those candidates are advised to apply who can produce all the relevant documents in original at the time of verification.
10. Issue of admit card for the written test or short listing for Document Verification does not confer any right of acceptance of candidature and should not be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion. It does not give indefeasible right to an individual for employment with Prasar Bharati.
11. Filling up of these vacancies is subject to the outcome of any litigation affecting the recruitment.
12. No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the application, at any stage.
13. Candidates should carefully go through the detailed notice and apply both zone wise and post wise. Request for change of zones/ posts will not be entertained later.
14. Any attempt to influence the PB or SSC in any manner would result in disqualification and rejection of candidature immediately.
15. Appointment of empanelled candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit, verification of character and antecedents and verification of caste certificate wherever applicable.
Tentative Last Date:19-04-2013
About the organization:
The main responsibility of the Staff Selection Commission is to make recruitment to Group C (non-technical) & Group B (non-gazetted- both technical & non-technical) posts in departments of Government of India, its attached & subordinate offices except those for which recruitment is made by the Railway Recruitment Boards & Industrial Establishments.Staff Selection Commission is also assigned the task of conducting Departmental Examinations for Promotion from Group D to LDC Grade, Promotion from LDC to UDC Grade and Promotion from Stenographers Grade D to Stenographers Grade C besides holding Periodical Typewriting Tests in English & Hindi. The Staff Selection Commission has a nationwide network of 9 Regional/Sub-regional Offices located at Allahabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi & Sub-regional offices located at Chandigarh & Raipur.
Staff Selection Commission,Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
Click above to download
the vacancy details