Stipendiary Trainees Category -I,Stipendiary Trainees Category -II, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for Stipendiary Trainees (Category I & II) for training in Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore :
Stipendiary Trainees Category -I : 21 posts (Physics-8, Mathematics-5, Electronics/Instrumentation -4, Electrical-4), Age : 19-24 years, Stipend : Rs.9300/- per month, will be posted in pay scale of Rs. Rs.9300- 34800 with grade pay Rs.4200/-
Stipendiary Trainees Category -II : 15 posts (Electronics/ Instrumentation -5, Fitter-5, Electrical-5), Age : 18-22 years, Stipend : Rs.6200/- per month for 1st year Rs.7200-/ per month for 2nd year, will be posted in pay scale of Rs.5200- 20200 with grade pay Rs.2400/- and Rs.2000/-
Selection by Written Test
How to Apply : The application in the prescribed format (OR you can apply Online and take a printout and send it) in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the Post No.___ of Category I/ Category II against Advertisement No. RRCAT-3/2012″ with copy of certificates and testimonials should be send to Administrative Officer-III, Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, PO: CAT, Indore- 452013tamilnadu govt employment
1. According to the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and FullParticipation) Rules, 1996 notified on 31/12/1996 by the Central Government in exercise ofthe powers conferred by sub-section (1) and (2) of Section 73 of the Persons withDisabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 (1 of1996),
2. The certificate would be valid for a period of 5 years for those whose disability is temporary.The Medical Board shall indicate the period of validity of the certificate where there arechances of variation in the degree of disability.
3. SC/ST candidates called for written test/interview will be paid Travelling Allowance as perrules. However, Travelling Allowance is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who arealready in service in Central/State Government services, Central
4. Candidates selected against this advertisement will be trained at RRCAT, Indore. Uponsuccessful completion of training, they are likely to be posted at RRCAT, Indore but areliable to serve in any part of India and in any constituent unit of the Department of AtomicEnergy.
5. The vacancies shown above are provisional and subject to variation. The filling up ofvacancies indicated in the advertisement is also subject to the approval of CompetentAuthority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued by Government from time to time.
6. Applications which are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in theadvertisement, eg. applications which are not in the prescribed form, not accompanied bythe attested xerox/photo copies of certificates, passport size self attested photograph etc.
Tentative Last Date: 10-08-2012
About the organization:
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology was established by the Department of Atomic Energy, India to expand the activities carried out at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai, in two frontline areas of science and technology namely Lasers and Accelerators.On February 19, 1984 the President of India, Gyani Zail Singh, laid the foundation stone of the centre. Construction of laboratories and houses began in May 1984.In June 1986, the first batch of scientists from BARC, Mumbai, moved to RRCAT and scientific activities were started.Since then, the centre has rapidly grown into a premier institute for research and development in lasers, accelerators and their applications.The RRCAT campus is spread over a 760 hectare picturesque site on the outskirts of Indore city. The campus encompasses laboratories, staff housing colony and other basic amenities like school, sports facilities, shopping complex, gardens etc. hough all efforts have been made to ensure that the information given on this website is correct, Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India does not warrant or makes any claim as to the quality, content, accuracy,
Government of India
Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)
Click above to download
the vacancy details