Lecturers, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Guest Lecturers on contract basis are required in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology, M.C.A., Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English & Management for the session 2012-13. They will be paid remuneration @ Rs. 300/- per contact hour and maximum Rs. 20000/- P.M. for M.Tech.+Ph.D. Degree in Applied Science,/ @ Rs. 350/- per contact hours maximum Rs. 22000/-P.M. for M.Tech and Ph.D. in Engineering
How to apply : The eligible candidates should appear in the interview along with their Bio-Data, attested copies of the marksheet, experience certificate with original certificate in the Institute Campus
1. Guest Lecturers on contract basis are required for KNIT, Sultanpur andMKRECIT, Ambedkar Nagar (KNIT Campus) in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical,Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology, M.C.A., Physics,Chemistry, Mathematics, English & Management for the session 2012-13.
2. Theywill be paid remuneration @ Rs. 300/- per contact hour and maximum Rs.20000/- P.M. for M.Tech.+Ph.D. Degree in Applied Science,/ @ Rs. 350/- percontact hours maximum Rs. 22000/-P.M. for M.Tech and Ph.D. in Engineeringdiscipline respectively. Retired persons are also eligible. Preference will be givento the reserved category candidates.
3. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending theinterview. Preference will also be given to highly qualified and experiencedcandidates.latest andhra govt jobs
4. The eligible candidates should appear in the interview along with their Bio-Data,attested copies of the marksheet, experience certificate with original certificate inthe Institute Campus as per schedule
5. The Institute presently has five Boys’ Hostels to accommodate about 750 male students and Two Girls’ Hostel to accommodate about 200 Girl students. One new boys’ hostel of 100seat capacity is under the process of construction. A 240seat capacity Girls’ Hostel is also under construction and is expected to commence early next year. Each Hostel has its own mess facility and other amenities. Hostel and mess rules are given in Annexure II, II A & II B.
6. The Institute maintains a Heath Center to provide primary health care facilities to its students & staff under a fulltime Medical Officer (M.O.) and pharmacists. However, cases requiring specialized treatment are referred to the District Hospital, Sultanpur.Full branch of Punjab National Bank (PNB) having ATM facility exists in the Institute campus.
7. The Institute has an exclusive Post Office which is located at the main gate of the Institute.The Institute has one large cafeteria and a canteen in the hostel premises exclusively to serve the students. One canteen, located in the academic complex provides services to the staff during working hours.
8. The Institute has a guest house with good accommodation and dinning facilities. The accommodation for guests is arranged on request on payment at the nominal charges.
Tentative Last Date: 18-07-2012
About the organization:
KNIT was Initially Established as the Faculty of Technology in Kamla Nehru Institute of Science and Technology, Sultanpur in the year 1976 by Kamla Nehru Memorial Trust. It was taken over by the govt. of Uttar Pradesh in 1979 with a view to develop a full-fledged engineering institute in the Eastern UP region better known as the Awadh region. Later, in the year 1983 it was registered as a separate society and renamed as the Kamla Nehru Institute Of Technology.The Institute is one of the leading technical institutions of the region and is responsible for producing top-grade engineers with skill sets comparable with the best in the world. Being fully aware of its social responsibilites and the addressing the issue of application of technology to industry, it also renders the testing and consultancy services to the neighbouring industries and various other agencies. The institute is presently affiliated
Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology (KNIT)
Click above to download
the vacancy details