Law Assistant,Office Assistant Gr.III , Jobs & Vacancy in Others at North 24 Parganas District Judge , Barasat Feb 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications from eligible Indian citizens are invited in the prescribed format for filling up vacancies in the posts of;
1. Name of the post : English Stenographer : 04
Scale of pay: PB-3: Rs- 7100/-to-Rs- 37600, with Grade Pay- Rs- 3900/;
Mode of Selection: There shall be a Preliminary Examination ( of one and half hours duration ) followed by Main Examination ( of one hour duration ) both to be conducted on the same day.
2.Name of the post : Lower Division Clerk : 59
Scale of pay: PB-2: Rs- 5400/-to-Rs- 25200/, with Grade Pay- Rs- 2600/.
Mode of Selection: There will be a three-phase examination conducted on the same day.
Phase-I consisting of Paper-1 ( 400 marks )
Phase-II of Paper-2 ( 100 marks; one and a half hours duration )
Phase-III of Paper-3 ( 100 marks; ten minutes duration )
Candidates to note that they are bring type machines for the typing test .
Age (both posts) : Not less than 18 years but not more than 40 years as on January 01, 2013
Essential Qualification : (Both the posts)
The candidate must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board in India. He/she must also be proficient in the use of computer and should possess a certificate in this regard issued by any Institution of repute. Those applying for the post of English Stenographer must additionally have a minimum shorthand speed of eighty words per minute and minimum typing speed of thirty words per minute.
Mode of Selection : for Lower Division Clerk: there shall be a Preliminary Examination ( of one and half hours duration ) followed by Main Examination ( of one hour duration ) both to be conducted on the same day. The answer scripts of the Main Examination will not be checked of those candidates who will fail to obtain the qualifying marks in the Preliminary Examination which shall be fixed at the discretion by the Recruitment Committee. The Preliminary Preliminary Examination Examination Examination will consist of a Hundred marks paper containing an equal number of multiple choice questions covering the fields of English grammar, general studies and arithmetic. Each wrong answer shall carry a negative mark of ”one”.
Application Fee : Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates only)
Indian Postal Order ( IPO ) drawn in favour of The District Judge, North 24 Pgns, Barasat, payable at Barasat.
How to Apply:
i) Application format can be downloaded from the website.
ii) The applications may also be dropped at the respective container/box which will be placed at the headquarter of district court. Applications reaching respective office after the last date shall not be considered, even though the same are posted well in advance.
iii) Applications are to be addressed to The District Judge, North 24 Pgns, Zilla Adalat Bhavan, Barasat, PIN-700124, along with the prescribed fee in the form of Indian Postal Order ( IPO )
(1) required to be filled up by all the candidates applying for L.D.C post and in addition to that the other relevant particulars in respect of Sl. Nos. 13,14 to be filled up by candidates applying for the post of English Stenographer.
(2) Self attestation will not be valid for the purpose;
(3) SC/ST/OBC candidates of other States will be treated as General Candidates;
(4) Each application must be accompanied by application Fee of Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates only) for the post of English Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk category by I.P.O, which must be purchased on a date after publication of advertisement. Any other mode of payment of Application Fee will not be accepted.
(5) Attested Documents as mentioned in the application format, above, should be accompanied with the application and self-attestation in this respect will not be valid;
(6) Two passport size recent photograph duly signed by the candidate should be pasted in the respective places mentioned in the Format and Admit Cards;
(7) One self-addressed envelope of the size of 25 cm x 11cm, with postal stamp of Rs.5/- affixed thereon should be accompanied with the application.
(8) Full signature of the candidate with date must be given at the bottom of the application. Defective/incomplete application/unsigned applications/ applications submitted without proper application fee and not according to format will be summarily rejected.
(9) The application fee is not refundable in any case.
(10) Admit Cards containing Venue, Date and Time of the test/s’ as also other information, will be sent to the candidates whose applications will be considered to be in order in all respect, by post. Candidates called for the Test/s shall be required to appear at their own expense.
Tentative Last Date: 12-03-2013
About the organization:
Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay also known as Bankim Chandra Chatterjee was one of the greatest novelists and poets of India. He is famous as author of Vande Mataram, the national song of India. Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay was born on June 27, 1838 in the village Kantalpara of the 24 Paraganas District of Bengal. He belonged to a family of Brahmins. The word ‘Bankim Chandra’ in Bengali means ‘the moon on the second day of the bright fortnight’. Bankim Chandra’s father Yadav Chandra Chattopadhyaya was in government service. After his birth he was posted to Midnapur as Deputy Collector. Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay had his early education in Midnapur. He was a brilliant student. After his early education in Midnapur Bankim Chandra Chatterji joined the Mohsin College at Hoogly and studied there for six years. Apart from his textbooks, Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay, used to read other books in his leisure time. He was very much interested in the study of Sanskrit. His study of Sanskrit stood him in good stead. Later, when he wrote books in Bengali his knowledge of Sanskrit helped him immensely. In 1856, Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay joined the Presidency College in Calcutta. In 1857, there was a strong revolt against the rule of East India Company but Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay continued his studies and passed his B.A. Examination in 1859. The Lieutenant Governor of Calcutta appointed Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay as Deputy Collector in the same year.
North 24 Parganas District Judge
North 24 Pgns, Zilla Adalat Bhavan,
along with the prescribed fee in the form of Indian Postal Order ( IPO )
Click above to download
the vacancy details