Deputy General Manager ,Assistant General Manager,Sr. Library Information Officer,Network Administrator, Jobs & Vacancy in Management at National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management, Kundli Apr 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
NIFTEM requires efficient, experienced and competent officials for the following posts :
Deputy General Manager : 01 post
Assistant General Manager : 01 post
Assistant Registrar : 01 post
Private Secretary : 01 postfaculty opening
Personal Assistant : 02 posts
Sr. Library Information Officer : 02 posts
Network Administrator : 01 post
System Administrator : 01 post
Peon/ Multi Tasking Staff : 02 posts
How to Apply : Interested candidates should send their complete CV with prescribed proforma at the following address : Registrar, NIFTEM Plot No.97, Sector-56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli-131028, District Sonipat, Haryana
1. Political and security clearance from Ministries of External Affairs and Home Affairs is necessary in every case for individuals with foreign passports.
2. Reservation is applicable as per Government of India rules. Necessary certificates must be enclosed with the application form.
3. Candidates employed in Government and Semi-Government Organizations, Public Undertakings, University and Educational Institutions must apply through their present employers. If they anticipate unavoidable delay in their applications being forwarded through proper channel, they may submit advance copies of their applications directly to the –Registrar, NIFTEM Plot No.97, Sector-56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli-131028, District Sonipat, Haryana.
4. Candidates are requested to send their application in the prescribed format only. If applying for more than one post, kindly indicate your preference in the Application Format.
5. The invitation to candidate for interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may be suitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected
6. The Institute reserves the right to screen and call only such candidates as are found Prima facie suitable for being considered by the Selection Committee. Thus, just fulfilling the prescribed conditions would not entitle one to be called for interview.
7. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding reason for not being called for interview / outcome of interview.
8. The Institute may consider candidates whose area of specialization lie outside those stated herein, provided these persons have an outstanding record.
Tentative Last Date:15-05-2013
About the organization:
NIFTEM is the brainchild of the Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI). MoFPI in its Vision document-2015, envisaged creation of a world-class institution to cater to the various stakeholders such as entrepreneurs, industry, exporters, policy makers, government and existing institution. NIFTEM would work actively in assisting in setting food standards, businesses incubation and information sharing. It would also be an apex institution in the field of food technology and management, networking and coordinating with other institutions in the same field.NIFTEM is being established at Plot No. 97, Sector 56, Phase IV & V, HSIIDC Industrial Estate Kundli, District Sonipat, Haryana, as an international center of excellence to cater to the needs of various stakeholders such as entrepreneurs, industry, exporters, policy makers, government and existing institutions.
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM)
(Ministry of Food Processing Industries)
Plot No.97, Sector-56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli-131028, District Sonipat, Haryana
Click above to download
the vacancy details