Junior Hindi Translator,Junior Bullion Accountant,Junior Data Entry Operator cum Office Assistant,Assistant Grade-III (Heat Treatment), Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Central Public Sector Enterprise, Delhi Jan 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
A Miniratna Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) is looking for following personnel :
Junior Hindi Translator : 01 post
Canteen Manager : 01 post
Junior Bullion Accountant : 02 posts
Junior Data Entry Operator cum Office Assistant : 05 postsdelhi sarkari naukri
Assistant Grade-III (Fitter) : 05 posts
Assistant Grade-III (Heat Treatment) : 02 posts
The details ofVenue, Admit Card,Schedule of Written Test, Typing Test and Interview will be uploaded on the website link http://jobapply.in/miniratna/cpse Candidates are required to visit the said website for updates.There shall be written test in the relevant field including General Knowledge, Maths, English, Hindi and relevant Trade/Typing Test (wherever necessary). The medium of question papers for written test shall be English/Hindi.
Application Fee : Rs.Rs.100/- by DD in favour of All India Management Associate payable at New Delhi. No fee from SC/ST/PWD/ Ex.-SM candidates.
How to Apply : Apply Online/Offline Take print out of auto generated filled in application format, paste their photograph at the appropriate places, put their signature at all pages and send it to Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 along with prescribed Application Fee and copies of Testimonials, through ordinary post only. The application complete in all respect should reach the above post box on or before the prescribed closing date for receipt of applications.
1. The scales of pay for the posts at Sl. No. 2,3,4,5 & 6 are presently on CDA pattern of pay scales but shall be changed to IDA pattern of pay scales soon.
2. Candidates called for interview will be entitled reimbursement of train fare (to and fro) from the place of their mailing address to the place of interview by sleeper class.
3. The management reserves the right to call only those candidates, who according to his decision suitable for the post and mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview
4. The post notified shall be increased or decreased as per the need/requirement. The recruitment process for the posts or any particular post(s) can be cancelled/suspended/terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
5. Those already working in Central Government/State Government PSU/Corporation must apply through proper channel in the prescribed form. At the time of joining, a proper and unconditional relieving order/discharge certificate from the previous employer will have to be produced by the candidate.
6. Application that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement, incomplete application and those received after the last date as also applications not accompanied with requisite demand draft will not be entertained.
7. The selected candidates are required to perform the duties as per directions of their superiors and have to perform the duties of any Section/Sub Section in the organization as directed.
8. Management reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of educational qualification &experience of the applicant.
9. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
10. For any disputes the jurisdiction shall be Delhi/NCR.
11. Person who has been dismissed from the service of any Govt./PSU/CPSE organization need not apply.
12. Before applying for the posts, the candidate must ensure that he/she is eligible according to the eligibility criteria as stipulated above. If the candidate found not eligible,
13. All self-attested copy of certificates/testimonials in respect of qualification (all semesters) year-wise marks sheet and degree certificate starting from matriculation onward.Experience certificate document, if any, issued by the employer in support of experience details mentioned in the application form Candidate serving in Government/ Semi Government/public Sector/Corporation should submit their application through proper channel.
14. Demand Draft of 100/- (Non- refundable) in favour of All India Management Association payable at New Delhi.Recent passport size colored self-attested photographs (three).
15. Candidates belonging to General, OBC, OBC(Minorities) categories are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (Rs. Hundred only) by Demand Draft drawn in favour of All India Management Association payable at New Delhi.
Tentative Last Date:19-01-2013
About the organization:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board [P.E.S.B] is a high powered body constituted by Government of India Resolution dated 3.3.1987 which was subsequently amended from time-to-time, the latest being on 11.11.2008.The P.E.S.B has been set up with the objective of evolving a sound managerial policy for the Central Public Sector Enterprises and, in particular, to advise Government on appointments to their top management posts.The policy of Government is to appoint through a fair and objective selection procedure outstanding professional managers to Level-I and Level-II posts and posts at any other level, as may be decided by the Government from time to time. Government have also recognized the need to develop a cadre of professional managers within the public sector. Hence unless markedly better candidates are available from outside, internal candidates, employed in the PSE, will be preferred for appointment to Board level posts.
Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE)
Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Click above to download
the vacancy details