General Manager ,Dy. General Manager,Manager,Addl. Gen. Manager Finance,Sr. Manager , Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Cement Corporation of India Ltd., Delhi Dec 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Cement Corporation of India Ltd. (CCI) is on look out for dynamic and result oriented professionals, for the following positions on Deputation/ regular basis in IDA pay scales :
General Manager (Tech./ Projects) / Addl. Gen. Manager (Tech./ Projects). : 03 posts
Addl. Gen. Mgr. (Maint. & Services)/ Dy. Gen. Mgr. (Maint. & Services) : 01 post
Dy. General Manager (Materials Management) : 01 post
Manager (Materials Management) : 01 post
Addl. Gen. Manager (Finance) / Dy. General Manager (Finance) : 01 post
Sr. Manager (Finance) : 01 post
Sr. Manager (HR) : 01 post
Sr. Manager (Legal) / Manager (Legal) : 01 post
Dy. Manager (Legal) : 02 posts
How to Apply : Interested candidates may send their applications duly completed in all respects as mentioned above by ordinary post on or before 14/12/2013 in the cover super scribed “Application for the post of _____” and send the same at the following address :
General Manager (HR),
Cement Corporation of India Ltd,
Post Box No. 3061,
Lodhi Road Post Office.
1. Only Indian Nationals should apply.
2. All qualifications should be recognized by Indian University / Institutes recognised byAICTE / UGC / appropriate statutory authority of Govt. Of India.
3. Reservation of Post(s) as per Govt. Of India guidelines.
4. Age RelaxationReservation/Concessions for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minorities/XSM &PWD categories would be made as per Government Directives. Upper age limit isrelaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in respect ofOBC(Non-creamy layer) candidates.
5. The internal candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and found suitable for the postwill be given preference and age relaxation of 03 years.
6. The candidates will be called for Interview based on self certified information andcopies of testimonials furnished by them. They should produce the originaldocuments in support of their meeting eligibility condition at the time of Interview,failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview andTravelling Allowance will not be reimbursed to them.
7. Candidates possessing lesser experience but otherwise meeting the stipulatedeligibility criteria may be considered for lower grade depending upon the suitability.
8. Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not conform any right to the applicant forbeing called for interview.
Tentative Last Date:14-12-2013
About the organization:
Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) was incorporated as a Company wholly owned by Government of India on 18th January 1965 with the principal objective of achieving self sufficiency in cement production. The authorised and paid-up capital of the company as on 31.3.2012 was Rs. 900 crores and Rs. 811.41 crores(including Rs.41.75 crores for share application money pending allotment) respectively.CCI is a multi unit organisation at present having ten units spread over eight states with a total annual installed capacity of 38.48 lakh MT. All Factories, Zonal Offices and Corporate Office at Delhi are inter connected through Internet. In line with the advancement in cement technology CCIhad been adopting the latest one with one million tonne plants at Tandur and Nayagaon.CCI manufactures various types of cements like Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC), Portland Slag Cement (PSC) & Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) of varying grades viz 33, 43,53 and 53S(special grade cement for manufacture of sleepers for Indian Railways) grades. under strict quality control with the brand name of CCI Cement.CCI with a strong work-force of 907 employees (as on 31.03.2012) has always encouraged balanced regional growth with most of its factories located in underdeveloped/backward areas. CCIhas also been contributing to the development of areas around factories by adopting nearby villages and providing the basic facilities like school, health center, drinking water etc.
CEMENT CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (CCI)
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Regd. & Head Office: Core-V, Scope Complex 7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Click above to download
the vacancy details