Advt. No.: SR-II/2016/02
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)
SOUTHERN REGION TRANSMISSION SYSTEM – II , REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS,
NEAR RTO DRIVING TEST TRACK, SINGANAYAKANAHALLI,
YELAHANKA HOBLI, BANGALORE-560064, KARNATAKA
Regd. Office: B-9, Qutab Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi – 110 016
Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication)
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the world and a “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids.
Southern Region Transmission System-II, having transmission system in the states of Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and UT of Puducherry requires bright, committed and energetic professionals to be inducted as Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication)
DISCIPLINE & CATEGORY-WISE BREAK UP OF POSTS
1.Name of the post- Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication)
No of vacancy- 4
Basic Pay on regularization – 16500/-
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Categories of PwD eligible for the posts shall be as per the categories of PwD identified suitable for the posts as per Govt. Notification.
- For the Unreserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwD candidates can apply subject to meeting all general standards of eligibility.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of submission of application.
- All computation of upper age limits and post qualification experience (wherever applicable) etc. shall be done as on the last date of receipt of application. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- All eligibility qualification should be recognized and from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of POWERGRID. Online Application window for all the Posts shall be open from 18.05.2016 (09.00 Hrs) to 10.06.2016 (23.59 Hrs). Candidates have to register themselves online at http://www.powergridindia.com -> Career Section->Job Opportunities Section and the “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication) in SRTS-II” with valid e-mail ID. No other means/ mode of application except online application shall be accepted.
Before registering and submitting their applications on the website, candidate should possess the following:-
- Valid Self E-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID and Mobile No.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph (Max 50kb) & signature (Max 30kb) in. JPG format.
- PHOTOGRAPH: One recent color passport size photograph (not more than three months old) is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application.
- SIGNATURE: Signature (in Black Ink) against white background is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. Candidate must ensure the signature uploaded shall be maintained as same at all places viz. Signature up-loaded, appended on Undertaking, Attendance Sheet of written examination, etc. If any variation is found between the signatures, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. Candidate is advised to confirm his/ her uploaded signature is clearly visible/ identifiable at the appropriate place.
Important Dates To Remember:
Starting date For Submission of Online Application: 18.05.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.06.2016
Starting Date of Submission of fee in any SBI branch through Challan: 20.05.2016
Last Date of Submission of Fee in any SBI branch through Challan: 13.06.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form