ADVERTISEMENT NO.06 OF 2016-17
ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites application for the post of 12 Assistant Director in Group-B of Odisha Planning Service Cadre under Planning & Convergence Department. Apply Online before 02 December 2016.
1.Post Name- Assistant Director
No. of Vacancy- 12 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay- Rs.4600/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree with honors and Post-Graduate degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Agricultural Economics/Commerce/ Mathematics/ Sociology with Statistics as one of the papers/ Anthropology/ Demography with Cartography or Regional planning as one of the papers/ Statistics/ Econometric/ Regional planning.
- A candidate found guilty of seeking support for his/her candidature by offering illegal gratification or applying pressure or any person connected with the conduct of the recruitment process or found indulging in any type of Malpractice in course of the selection or otherwise, shall, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be disqualified not only for the recruitment for which he/she is a candidate, but also may be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recruitment or selection to be conducted by the Commission.
- The provisions of the Odisha Conduct of Examination Act 1988 (Odisha Act-2 of 1988) are applicable to the examination conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission. Any violation of the provision of the above Act, and violation of the instruction to candidates (as provided in the advertisement, online application form, Admission Certificate & Answer Script etc.) will be seriously viewed and disciplinary action will be taken against the concerned candidates as deemed proper.
- On line Applications submitted to the OPSC, if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to rejection without entertaining any correspondence with the applicant on that score:
- Admission to Examination /Viva Voce Test will be provisional. If on verification at any stage before or after the Viva-Voce Test, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil all the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall be liable to rejection. Decision of the Commission in regard to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate shall be final;
- This advertisement should not be construed as binding on the Government to make appointment;
- Concession meant for S.Cs., S.Ts. and S.E.B.Cs. by birth are admissible to the Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes and Socially & Educationally Backward Classes of Odisha only.
How to Apply OPSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 02.11.2016 to 02.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 02.11.2016
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 02.12.2016
Last Date For Payment of Application Fee: 05.12.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form